Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tuga Girls UPF 50+ Tropical Breeze 3 PC Swim Set (UV Sun Protective)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

on December 26, 2012
I bought 2 of these for my girls and they are soooo cute. Very well made and a sweet pattern too. I must also add that the fit was right on. I went by the size chart that Tuga provides and they fit great. I only used the waist measurement. Very pleased all around!

*UPDATE*
7 months later and wore about 6 times and the purple suit is falling apart. I noticed right away that the metal pieces on the skirt were different on the pink one I ordered. They seemed nicer but it didn't seem like a huge deal. Now that the one is falling apart (seams coming out and all 3 pieces unraveling) I noticed that the pink one is sewn with a much tighter stitch everywhere (sleeve ruffle, shirt hem, bikini legs). It kind of seems like the purple one is an old design they are trying to get rid of. My girls - both 9 have worn these for EXACTLY the same play for EXACTLY the same time and the one is far superior than the other. BTW the pink one is a 8/10 and the purple one is a 6/7. I'm unsure how a new buyer would specify or know which one they would get. I'm pretty upset at $50 each and such a short lifespan for the one - also, I think it's hard to sew on bathing suit material.

All in all I'm changing my review. The pink one is a 5 star but, the purple one is a 1 star. So, three it is.

*UPDATE #2*
Wow, is all I can say about this company's customer service. After I updated this review I decided to let the company know about my situation. They promptly emailed me back with a sincere apology and offered to replace the item or refund my money - after 7 months!! I think that is very rare in this day and age. They are sending out a new suit with 2 day shipping, top notch.

Okay, I'm changing my rating one final time (at least it should be). Back to 5 for excellent customer service and deciding perhaps I just got a faulty one.
on October 27, 2010
I just want to advise regarding the size: for example, if your girl is 9 years old but she's NOT very slim then you order 11/12 years size. If she's 9 years but little full then i advise you to order 13/14 years size.
I really love them very much!
on January 27, 2015
Updated post: reducing from 4 stars to 1 star. After only about 6 months of mild use, the fabric started to fall apart, became thin and sheer, lost its elasticity and became floppy and clingy. The fabric became so flimsy it clung to the body like a skin that it was no longer "modest". Had to get a different one quickly as it was no longer appropriate for a girl to wear. Very disappointed after spending $50. We've had swim shirts that cost half as much and lasted years without any issues, and this is the first that lasted this short time! Will not buy again.

Original review:
the skit and the bikini pants is not sewn together. it is just attached by tying a string in the front. the string in the front of the bikini is not for adjusting size, but just to tie the skirt down. I wish the skirt was fully attached to the pants.
Otherwise the material is nice and good workmanship. only time will tell how it will withstand repeated chlorinated pool water exposure!
on May 25, 2014
I have purchased Tuga swimwear before and have been very happy with their products. They hold up well and are great and protecting my girls from sun damage. You spend more but get good quality. I will continue to purchase Tuga swimwear and specifically recommend it to friends. I have even sent links to friends something I never do!
on November 26, 2012
Regarding fit, my opinion is different than the other reviewers. My daughter is exactly average, 50th percentile for her age for both height and weight. When I bought this outfit for her according to the age, the bikini bottoms actually fell straight down to her ankles. So I don't advise ordering a larger size.

My daughter has worn this for 2 summers. It looks great and definitely keeps her from burning, and she is a redhead who burns in a few minutes in the winter! It is also handy that it looks enough like regular clothes she can go in a store after the pool without changing.
on March 20, 2016
My granddaughter loved this. The colors are beautiful and will help with sun screen issues. The top and bathing suit fit perfectly but my grand daughter is on the smaller side. The skirt was a little big.
on June 20, 2014
Love this swimsuit in the way it fits and covers. Great sun protection and cute. Very disappointed that it has faded immensely after only about 5 times wearing and washing it. The pink background part on skirt and arms look almost white, and the darker pinks and greens have faded to a very light pinks and greens. It now looks like a suit that is several years old instead of new suit that we received this month.
on July 10, 2014
Color is very beautiful, I bought a 13/14 year old size, I buy for my sister's daughter, she was 14 years old, I mainly based on the waist, can be wear, but small a little bit. If you have 15/16 years of age on the size perfect, I hope you can produce 15/16 years old size, if you can, will buy again.
on November 28, 2013
Love love love this!! Bought two different colors - love not having to change my girls into a coverup after or even have them wear one around while were walking around- seems to dry fast and is still super cute. We get a lot of complements from people on how cute it is..my 6 and 3 yr old even like them. I also like having their arms covered while in the heat-
on June 10, 2014
This was perfect for our girls. We bought 2. The first ones were too small for my 6 year old but the size 5 for my 5 year old was perfect. Bottom line, they exchange it with NO issues. Great cust svc on this product.