FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 3 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
$21.30 $20.24 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit Refills 30 Pack, Rainbow Tie Dye
The Was Price is determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the product on Amazon. We exclude prices paid by customers for the product during a limited time deal.
|With Deal:||$21.30 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.19 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Material||Canvas, Cotton, Fabric|
|Item Weight||113 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT FOR CREATIVE ACTIVITIES: This must-have tie-dye refills set includes 30 Refill Packs for 120 oz. of tie dye to restock your Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit 4-oz. bottles. Features a vibrant rainbow palette of dyes: fuchsia, red, orange, yellow, lime, green, turquoise, blue, purple, and black
- NONTOXIC & MACHINE WASHABLE DYES: These highly concentrated, NONTOXIC One-Step Dyes only require regular tap water to activate the vibrant colors. All Tulip One-Step Dyes are nontoxic and safe for crafters of any age or experience level. Dyes are also safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings. Note: Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering
- NO SODA ASH NEEDED: Tulip One-Step Dyes already have soda ash in the formulas, so there’s no need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing. Make sure your fabrics have been prewashed and you’re ready to get straight to tie dyeing! Just add the dye powders to the 4-oz. One-Step Dye bottles, then fill with regular tap water to activate dyes. Note: When using dye refill packets, simply open and pour the powders into the bottles, then add water to mix
- WORKS BEST ON NATURAL FABRICS: One-Step Dyes are formulated to be their best and brightest on natural-fiber fabrics. Use with 100% cotton, rayon and silk for best results. Try tie dyeing more than just T-shirts! Tulip One-Step Dyes also work great for tie dyeing sweatsuits, canvas shoes, cotton face masks, socks, bedding and so much more!
- A MORE ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Don’t toss your Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye bottles; reuse them instead with this pack of Dye Refills! You can mix & match your very own tie-dye color palettes using your old bottles and these Refills; then rinse and keep reusing your bottles with each project. It’s so easy to keep the tie-dye fun going without having to buy new bottles!
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the brand
Keep the tie-dye fun going with Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Refills! Features 30 (4 oz.) Refill Packs for 120 oz. of dye in an essential rainbow palette: fuchsia, red, orange, yellow, lime, green, turquoise, blue, purple, and black. Use these One-Step Dye Refills with your 4-oz. One-Step Tie-Dye bottles; just add the dye powders to the bottles and fill with water. Brighten your wardrobe with outrageously colorful tie-dye looks you can mix & match!
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By KelMarie on August 10, 2022
By shaykee on July 5, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on May 2, 2022
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on September 13, 2021