Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.55 shipping
Tulip One-Step 5 Color Tie-Dye Kits Rainbow,1.62oz
|Price:||$18.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.24 (6%)|
- Kit includes enough tie-dye supplies to create up to 30 projects
- Features 5 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic One-Step dyes and 5 refill packets in popular colors - just add water to activate
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over 8 tie-dye looks to choose from
- Dyes are safe to machine wash - colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon and wool for best results
- Perfect for solo projects and family fun
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Tulip One-Step 5 Color Tie-Dye Kits Rainbow,1.62oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.81 x 9.69 x 7.75 in||3.5 x 14 x 8.75 in||1.81 x 9.69 x 7.75 in||2 x 15 x 14.13 in||1.81 x 9.69 x 7.75 in||1.81 x 9.69 x 7.75 in|
|Item Weight||6.88 ounces||1.16 lbs||0.56 lb||1.3 lbs||7.76 ounces||0.56 lb|
The Tulip One-Step 5-Color Rainbow Tie-Dye Kit is full of tons of colorful fun! Stocked with 5 bottles of vibrant One-Step Dye, 5 dye refill packets, supplies and an inspiration guide, this kit is ready for your creativity. Who knew tie dyeing could be this easy?
From the manufacturer
Take your looks from white to wow with Tulip!
People of all ages can’t help but love the magic of making their very own Tulip tie-dye creations; from the incredibly bright colors that pop with personality to the excitement of the reveal, there’s a reason that Tulip One-Step Tie Dye is one of America’s Favorite. The easy-to-use, one-step process eliminates the need to presoak fabrics in soda ash - just add water to the dye bottles, shake and apply for intense color that lasts wash after wash. Twist, scrunch and bind your way to all kinds of awesomeness with Tulip!
Reasons to love Tulip Tie Dye
- Easy one-step process - just add water
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Best and brightest on 100% natural fiber fabrics
- Inspiration guide includes 8 easy tie-dye patterns
- Create new colors by mixing dyes
Twist, fold or scrunch damp fabric into your favorite tie-dye pattern.
Secure with rubber bands, string or zip ties to hold in place.
Mix and apply dyes.
Place project in a sealable plastic bag to keep damp while dye sets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
if you are using new shirts, wash them first with a little detergent, that's it.
wet the shirts a little bit, not dripping wet, but damp, it helps the color spread easier.
let you shirts set at least 24 hours if you can wait that long.
follow the instructions. none of my shirts faded after washing. I let them sit at least 24 hours.
dye brand new shirts without first washing, there is some coating on them that makes it harder for liquid (dye) to penetrate.
put the rubberbands on too tight. this will make it difficult to get the dye to soak into a lot of the places.
Hope this helps people. :) This is fun to do...although I did put the rubberbands on too tight on some of my shirts and ended up with major white spots (see pictures). I redyed them, and then it looked weird. So now I have some psychedelic work shirts to wear around the house and for bed time. :)
Some things I learned for next time:
* The blue is VERY dark. The bottles come with pre-measured amounts of dye already in them, so for the first time we just had what we had. But next time I think I will only use 1/2 of the blue dye packet so that I can get a lighter/brighter color out of it.
* When working with kids and dye, CONTAIN EVERYTHING! The nozzle on the bottles is wide enough that as soon as you tip it the liquid starts to leak out. We had some splattering and our patterns came out a bit messy. And because we did the project in the winter, I lined my bathtub with a plastic table cloth from the dollar store to contain the mess.
* Apply your colors lightest to darkest, being liberal with the lighter colors and more conservative with the darker colors. Especially the blue, which seemed to behave similar to black and just take over everything.
Overall the colors are good, the directions are good, and the project was super fun. I would definitely purchase this kit again.
We did about a dozen shirts and each one turned out unique and individual in the design and colors.
Colors didn't bleed too much, just the amount I thought they should. Children created the shirts in my pictures and not one turned out brown or messy. Each one turned out great and had an individual personality to it.
My grandmother's shirt was voted the best (she's pictured in the wheelchair).
I'd buy and use this product all over again. Ease of use and cleanup were so simple.
See my attached pictures for what exactly comes with this order. Each color bottle is pre-filled with powder (and you just add water and shake). And then there is an additional packet of each color. I ordered more rubber bands. Depending on your design, there may not be enough in this package.