Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $125.00 shipping
Tumbl Trak 5-in-1 Gymnastics Bar
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- The 5-1 Gymnastics Training bar is an extremely versatile piece of gymnastics equipment that can be used in many different settings.
- 5 different set-ups in 1 Bar System! (1) Single bar, (2) Double bar, (3) Mini Unevens, (4) P-bars, or (5) Multi-Use Fun/Wall Station
- Each bar is adjustable from 38" to 59" and is stable enough for various swinging, hanging and strength skills.
- The 5-in-1 system is action packed as several learners can be engaged at one time and supportive enough to strap a wall system
- Weight limit: 125 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Single Bar, Double Bar, Mini-unevens, Parallel Bars or Wall Station, the 5-in-1 Bar System is big in ideas and uses for its small footprint. This bar is stable enough for various swinging, hanging and strength skills. When used as a Wall Station, the Bar System allows for several learners to be engaged at one time.Bar Material: Beech
Installation Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 72.64 x 33.66 x 12.99 inches; 31 Pounds
- Item model number : 5in1
- Date First Available : September 14, 2012
- Manufacturer : Tumbl Trak
- ASIN : B009FANVX4
Best Sellers Rank:
#483,512 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #13 in Gymnastics Asymmetric Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to admit after working with this set for 5 months I'm hooked. These bars have totally changed bar work outs for my preschool kids. They are so versatile! I can spread them far apart and work with multiple kids at a time or set them up as a mini set of uneven bars. As all coaches know there can be a considerable range of heights in a 4 year old class. I can set one bar at a high setting and one at a lower setting and allow all the students to feel that sense of accomplishment they get when they can jump up and grab the bar with out multiple adjustments. My preschoolers are excelling and I'm so excited about being able to teach them min bar routines they can master!
My only real complaint is I wish the high bar went just 6 inches or so higher. Some of my 4 and 5 year olds are just a little tall for working swings and monkey walks. They bars are super stable. I have had no issues with them trying to lift up as kids are swinging. The 4 foot width is great since I already have multiple 4 foot mats in the gym.