Tumbl Trak 4ft Sectional Gymnastics Training Floor Balance Beam
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅TOP QUALITY - A smooth synthetic suede cover sewn tightly around a tough 2 layer foam offer the perfect amount of firmness to practice on. Don’t be fooled by imitation beams that use cheap foam which will break down after only a short period of use
- ✅SMART DESIGN - Each beam comes with velcro on either end to allow 2 or more to be joined together to make a longer training area. Each beam is 4ft long with a 4in top. The base is 8in wide providing optimal stability when the beam is on the ground
- ✅LIGHTWEIGHT - One key benefit of the sectional beam is its lightweight design. Each beam weighs approximately 4lbs allowing for your athlete to move it from room to room, and store it away easily
- ✅WE KNOW GYMNASTICS - When you purchase a product from Tumbl Trak, you know that you’re getting a TRUE gymnastics product. Coaches, former gymnasts, and industry experts make up our staff ensuring you get the best product for your athlete
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Sectional Beam||Addie Beam||Brianna Beam||Laser Beam Lite|
|Overview||Excellent for gym or home use, the Sectional Beam is a floor beam that connects together with the permanently attached Velcro fastener. Order two or more to create longer lengths||The Addie Beam gives you that competition like feel, with the price of a good at home beam. Little assembly required, quality construction, and aesthetic appeal make this a must have for any home gym||Featuring studded legs, the simple yet bling-ly Brianna Beam design offers a similar practicing environment to a competition beam but in a more compact form||The Laser Beam Lite is a visual aid, floor training beam developed by Master Coach Leonard Isaacs. It helps athletes correct positioning, find their balance, and stick the landing|
|Use Information||Perfect for beginners or people with space concerns||Perfect for home use of all levels||Perfect for home use of all levels||With the 7in width, this floor beam is a safer environement to practice higher level skills. The clearly marked lines also show athletes when they go 'out of bounds'|
|Beam Weight Limit||None||None||None||None|
|Width||4in at the top tapering to 8in at the base||10cm||10cm||7in|
|Recommended Matting||Tumbl Trak Tumbling Mats 4ft x 6ft or larger||Tumbl Trak Tumbling Mats 4ft x 8ft or larger||Tumbl Trak Tumbling Mats 4ft x 8ft or larger||Tumbl Trak Tumbling Mats 4ft x 8ft or larger|
Tumbl Trak?s 4ft. sectional balance beam helps gymnasts gain confidence walking on a 4in beam. The balance beam is also perfect for practicing skills like donkey kicks, handstands, jumps, leaps, and obstacle courses. Beam is competition-width and features a suede surface, making it the perfect sectional balance beam for home or gym use. To create longer lengths, simply connect two or more beams together using the permanently attached Velcro fasteners. It’s a perfect balance beam for kids just getting started with gymnastics. Material Foam interior w/ vinyl ends and synthetic suede cover.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 48.5 x 8.43 x 4.17 inches; 3.35 Pounds
- Item model number : Sb-100
- Date First Available : November 28, 2011
- Manufacturer : Tumbl Trak
- ASIN : B006FF8YWA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #110,172 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well...... We found it! We were a bit skeptical, given that it was constructed from durable styrofoam, but after receiving the product (we bought 2) we were DELIGHTED. It's covered in a canvas like material, lightweight, and extremely durable. Although flexible, they don't lose rigidity. They've been flipped on, jumped on, trampled on, and used as "sleds" to slide down the stairs (not their intended use) and they still hold true to their form.
At 4' (ft) long, this is a PHENOMENAL product for practicing or beginners, at literally a fraction of the cost of any other comparable or actual balance beam. BUY BUY BUY!
Top reviews from other countries
The first delivery didn't make it and after half hour difficult and circular discussion with UPS, the follow up call with amazon.ca staff was refreshingly easy. They sent a replacement and we received the beam within a week.