Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 6,265 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 7, 2015
My granddaughter loves it!
on April 12, 2015
This show is so well done - the background and character are so well crafted. Such a joy to have children's programming that can be enjoyed by an adult.
on October 25, 2015
Adorable show with good picture and sound, very positive. No attitudes after my kids watch this one :)
on July 23, 2015
I wasn't real excited when my 2.5 yr-old daughter wanted to watch it. The character looked sort of low-production-value on the "cover". Those of you who have spent some time flipping through little kids' programs will know what I mean. There is a lot of shovelware out there.
I could not have been more wrong. The animation is excellent. It is in the Aardman Studios, Wallace and Gromit vein. Physical characters and sets, not CGI. I have no problem watching these repeatedly (like ya do) as there is always some other part of the little set to look at and be amazed by.
The Important Stuff: Beautiful to watch or not, what we worry about most in our house is the content and how the characters behave towards each other. We are trying to keep conflict out of our kid's entertainment for as long as we can. The characters in these videos treat each other with kindness and understanding and try to help each other. This gives us a lot of chances to chime in with "Wasn't that nice of him to share?" and "Aw, look how nice it is, they're helping each other!", which, as you know, only need to be reinforced about one-to-two million times.
There is also some very basic word stuff and the main character's catch phrase of "let me figure this out" leads him into guiding kids through very simple problem solving which is probably a bit advanced for our 2yr old to follow but may lead to good conversations with slightly older kids.
on February 16, 2016
Adorable show. My kids love it and I love that it's quiet, the characters are kind, and it teaches problem solving. My kids think the barnacles are funny and asked me to make them some so I crocheted these!
on February 10, 2015
Our family has enjoyed this show a lot. I like that it keeps my child entertained but it's mellow and quiet so the adults in the house are not driven crazy like some other children's programs can do. The characters are very sweet and kind and they teach children to use their imagination. I like how the items that the fox finds are simple enough that I can provide my child with the same or similar item to play and pretend with. I hope new episodes will be coming soon.
on April 19, 2013
This show has such a whimsical feel. I love the music and the warmth of the characters. There's something magic about stop motion. It has a quality that 2d animation and computer animation can't duplicate. This cartoon will transport the little one's to a magical world that's full of wonder and fun. ....and ya gotta love Ginko the Crab...a crabby little hoarder. Tumbleleaf gets my vote!
on May 13, 2016
My 3 year old son loves this show. I feel like this takes his imagination to places that it wouldn't normally go. Now that can be good, but it can also give him somewhat unrealistic expectations. After one of the episodes (I didn't watch it) he asked his mom if she could make him a kite suit so he could fly. Again, not sure what happened in the episode to provoke this... But his imagination was soaring higher than he could realistically go. As long as he enjoys the show and it has a wholesome theme to it, I would say it is a great show for kids.
on July 30, 2015
Adorable little show! My 6 month old son loves to watch it for all its beautiful vibrant colors and shapes!
on September 5, 2015
This show is really cute! Lots of fun adventures for toddlers! Treasure hunting and problem solving. There is always a new adventure to be had in the finding place! The little worm stick is super cute! Really all the characters are adorable! My 3 year old really loves "tuuuuumbllleeeeee leeeeeafff!" It is claymation and really well put together! 5 stars great show for toddlers!