- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ LIMITED OFFER ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save $5.00 when you purchase 3 Tumblers Smart Coolers or more. Combine the colors as you prefer to make your best deal. Enter code COOLERS9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ LIMITED OFFER ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save $5.00 when you purchase 2 Tumblers Smart Coolers. Combine the colors as you prefer to make your best deal. Enter code COOLERS5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tumbler 30 Oz - Smart Coolers - Ultra-Tough Double Wall Stainless Steel Premium Insulated Travel Cup & Gift Box - Compare to Yeti or Rtic - Ice for Hours - 2 Tritan Lids (Sliding and Clear)
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW STYLIZED AND RE-DESIGNED SLIM TUMBLER. Same LIDS, same CAPACITY, same INSULATION POWER (Carefully tested) and THINNER at the base. Get your Smart Cooler 30 oz Stainless Steel for ONLY $15.99 for a few days. ORDER YOUR SMART COOLER WITH PEACE. If you are not 100% satisfied with your tumbler, just return it within the first 30 days and get a FULL REFUND. LIFETIME WARRANTY. If your cup fails we will change it for another cup or refund your money.
- VACUUM INSULATED MUG, prevents air from entering and our high insulation provides the desired temperature, weather hot or cold for a longer period of time. GIFT BOX INCLUDED.
- Made with PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL 18/8, BPA free, unbreakable, eco-friendly, non-toxic, and easy to wash. The best alternative to avoid plastic cups. Be sure that we work with the safest materials for you. LIFETIME WARRANTY. If your cup fails we will change it for another cup or refund your money.
- NO SWEAT, never leaves a spot. Allows you to hold at any time, SMART COOLER 30 oz. will always maintain itself dry. Try it with your favorite coffee or your ice tea.
- Always know what’s in your cup or how much is left thanks to the CLEAR LID. It leaves enough space to use your favorite stainless steel straw (not included). The lid’s material will keep your favorite drink at the desired temperature. Disclaimer: Not affiliated or distributed by Yeti Rambler LLC, SIC, Ozark Trail or RTIC.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
ARE YOU TIRED OF DRINKING YOUR HOT DRINKS TEPID AND COLD DRINKS WARM? AREN’T YOU FRUSTRATED WITH JUST HOW POORLY TUMBLERS LOSE THEIR PERFECT TEMP?
SMART COOLER 30 oz. is a stainless steel insulated tumbler that keeps your cold drinks ice cold and hot drinks piping hot for a long time. With Smart Cooler, you will get your hot coffee hot and cold drink cold every time.
- GREAT DESIGN: Great technology has gone into designing your Smart Cooler and is has made of premium grade stainless steel. Our design and cutting-edge, reinforced lid insulation ensure effortless to use and maximum drink temperature retention capacity. It is ergonomic design makes it easy to handle and contributes to its sleek good looks.
- RETRACTABLE COVER, LESS REFILLS!: Love to sip from a straw? No problem! Our lid’s wide mouth and slip cover accommodate either sipping directly or using a straw, hassle-free! Owing to its exceptional clarity, you can effortlessly peak at your tumbler’s contents and ONLY fill up when it’s time for MORE!
- ADVANCED INSULATION, TIGHT SEAL: We manufacture our tumblers aiming for your ultimate satisfaction and convenience. Sealing firmly on your tumbler’s mouth, our lid prevents accidental spills and leaks, ensuring you enjoy every last drop of your favorite drinks!
- 100% SAFE, LIDS MADE FROM HEAVY DUTY TRITAN: Taking advantage of Tritan’s inherent properties, we have come up with the best lid currently on the market! BPA-Free and RID of ANY other chemicals, it is absolutely safe to use.
SMART COOLER IS THE PERFECT MUG FOR HIKERS, CAMPERS, ATHLETES, STUDENTS, GAMERS, PROFESSIONALS, BEACH LOVERS, ROAD TRIPPERS, DRIVERS, RAMBLERS, PARTY FANS, SAILORS, MOVIE LOVERS, BBQ EXPERTS, DRIVERS, AND TRAVELERS.
- FITS MOST CUP HOLDERS: This increases the ease of carrying it around especially on long road trips and journeys.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: This aids the temperature control by trapping the air (hot or cold) within the layers as well as keeping the beverage from going bad or releasing an unpleasant smell.
- NO SWEAT: The No Sweat feature ensures that the tumbler is always dry and therefore easy to hold or to place on any surface as it will not leave a mark. This increases the ease with which it can be carried. For those users looking to carry it into their workplaces and keeping it on their workstations, this is a great added benefit as it prevents any beverage stains on their workstations/papers.
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: This feature basically entails high-quality material to enjoy the best drinks without condensation.
Top customer reviews
Hands down Smart Cooler is less expensive but about 50%. If you are looking to save some cash Smart Cooler is the way to go. I'll also note here that the Smart Cooler comes with two lids, one like the Yeti with an always open hole and another with a plastic slide that can be used to cover the hole. I like that Smart Cooler does this and it still comes way under the price of the Yeti.
Yeti wins hands down, obviously there is more of an effort on Yeti's part to draw you in by the quality of the packaging. Both cups have a strip of paper along the top half with the logo and listing some features, the yeti is secured and the Smart Cooler label was held on via friction and slid right off when I took it out of the box. Overall the Smart cooler has more information on this strip as this is the only documentation with the product, Yeti included a small guided and a sticker placed inside of the cup, which gives you all the information you need on proper care and specs. The Yeti makes you feel like it is a better quality product from the packaging alone and I give the sticker to my kids (ha).
At first glance the Smart Cooler and the Yeti look very similar, but upon closer inspection they are different. The Smart Cooler is slightly taller, the base of the Smart Cooler has a larger diameter, the point at which the cups diameter increase in size is sooner on the Yeti than the Smart Cooler (which accounts for the same 30oz rating while the Smart Cooler is a bit taller) and the top diameter is exactly the same on both. The Yeti seemed heavier but the more I tried to determine which if either weighted more I realized I couldn't tell and would need a scale. I don't have a scale so I won't guess which weights more as their isn't a significant difference from what I could tell.
Both are meant to be able to fit into most cup holders and although the base of the Smart Cooler is larger in diameter it isn't so much that I see one fitting better than another as a general statement. Of course specifically it would depend on your cup holder.
The finish is a little different, the Smart Cooler is the typical stainless steel while the Yeti has a darker hue, side by side it is noticeable up close but alone or at a distance I really didn't see much difference. Both look good and I don't that the difference is significant enough to cause one to look better than the other.
The lip of the Smart Cooler is more rounded, while the Yeti has a more squared off lip. Both were comfortable to drink from. I expected the Smart Cooler to be easier on the mouth but I suspect that the flatter squared edge of the Yeti creates a better seal between the cup and the lid, though once again this difference doesn't seem to be significant.
The lids of both the Yeti and Smart Cooler are thick hard plastic and seem like they will hold up equally as well. The bigger difference is the black seal that each uses on their lids. Visually they are about equal but the Smart Cooler seems to use a harder rubber than the Yeti. Neither leaked at this time so I won't say one seal is better than the other at this point, they are just a little different. Both lids are tight when on the cups and both give me the confidence they won't leak from the edge of the lid.
I don't favor one over the other in this category, they aren't exactly the same but the difference are subtle.
Since I don't have a scale and I've seen an ice melt review on amazon comparing the two products that I certainly couldn't add more value to I decided to measure the effectiveness of their ability to keep coffee hot. My set-up is pretty simple. I brewed two 10oz cups of coffee directly from my Keurig into each cup, measured the temperature at various time intervals and noted the temperature drops. Here were my results with the lids off.
SC - 75.9c
Y - 72.6c
SC - 67.3c
Y - 63.9c
SC - 56.1c
Y - 54.5c
SC - 44.8c
Y - 43.7c
Temperature drop from time from time of brew to final reading
SC - 31.1c temperature drop
Y - 28.9c temperature drop
As you can see in this test the Yeti out performed the Smart Cooler slightly over the course of the 50 minute test. That is a win for the Yeti.
Final Thoughts (which should you buy):
It gets a little complicated here because so much of this buying decision is based on personal choice. Yeti has branded themselves as the one to beat and the price tag reflects that of a premium product. While the Smart Cooler is differentiating itself by selling at a much lower price point, giving you an extra lid and not spending the money on fancy packaging which you will throw away before your first use anyway. Performance is very close (also supported by a previous review doing ice melt tests it seems the same to be said about keeping cold things cold) based on my test there isn't a significant difference between the two products in the performance category.
Based on my review of this product (which btw I did receive the Smart Cooler at a small discount to provide an honest review) I cannot recommend either product. To be clear this is because I tested my goto mug that I bought from 7-11 a few years back, I think it cost me $5 and came with a free fill-up. I used this as my control because it isn't anything special (or maybe it is). It has a plastic lining and the stainless steel outer shell with a rubber gripped (7-11 branded) band around it. During the same 50 minute test it dropped only 26c in temperature beating both the Smart Cooler and the Yeti. I expected my old goto to be blown out the water but frankly it wasn't and I'm considering returning both products as I'll have $75 in my pocket and still have a warm cup of joe with my old goto.
I don't know what I will choose to do, but if I choose to do a few more tests I'll post some additional results in the future (maybe the magic is in the lid). If my opinion changes I'll let you know, but if you have to have one, go with the Smart Cooler to save some dough and get an extra lid or if your "in crowd" are Yeti or you aren't cool then go with the Yeti knowing you have social acceptance and are now in the club.
I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Please click YES if my review have been helpful to you, it will encourage me to continue writing and updating my reviews, and leave a comment if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer if I can be of help.