Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Indian Copper Tumbler Hammered Glasses for Healing Ayurvedic Product set of 2
|Price:||$7.50 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 2 Hand Crafted Pure Copper Hammered Water Glasses , Diameter- 2.8 Inch, Depth-3.5 inches, each Glass Weight-110 grams, Capacity-250 ML
- These Cool, Hand Crafted Copper Drinking Cups Make Excellent Gifts for Both Men and Women; Great for Weddings, Anniversary Gifts for Mom and Dad or Husband/Wife.
- Solid Copper Drinking Water Glasses Keeps All Your Favorite Drinks Cold and Refreshing; Used for Water Glasses, Beer Glasses, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, and any Wine.
- TRADITIONAL AYURVEDIC PITCHER Store water inside over night to reap the health benefits of copper.
- After use of this mug clean with warm water and soft soap. No hard chemicals and detergents. Dry the copper mug with soft cloth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Indian Copper Tumbler Hammered Glasses for Healing Ayurvedic Product set of 2
|Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Galaxy Hub||HealthGoodsIn||HealthGoodsIn||FIGO INC||HealthGoodsIn||FIGO INC|
This is a set of 2 copper water glasses. These copper tumblers or water glasses have healthful benefits. Storing water for three hours in copper tumbler is known to kill harmful bacteria and prevent certain diseases. According to the traditional Hindu system of medicine known as Ayurveda, drinking water from copper tumblers can get rid of skin inflammation and piles, as well as spleen, respiratory, and gynecological disorders. It is also known to prevent premature aging. Copper is slightly soluble in water, so water kept in this glass set inhibits the growth of Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi. Beside this water kept in this set clears the waste attached with intestinal wall & keeps the stomach free from all stomach diseases, regulate cardiac orders, regulate many other order of body and makes a person cheerful.
Copper-ware have antimicrobial properties. Copper utensils and cookware helped to prevent the spread of diseases. In many tests it showed that 99.9% of the bacteria on copper alloy surfaces (with 65% or greater copper content) were eliminated within 2 hours of exposure. According to research at Southampton University in the U.K., MRSA microbes remain alive on stainless steel surfaces for up to three days, whereas the same microbes on a copper surface are eliminated within 90 minutes.
Care Tips:- Clean your copper-ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.