Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tumi Men's Horizon Trifold With Id,Black,One Size
Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo

on February 18, 2013
Gave this as a Valentine's Day Gift to my husband. He absolutely loved it! Great quality wallet! It does say the brand name in red, not black- but it's fine like that! :)
The wallet was even big enough for a card junkie like my husband! And...all his stuff fits! Don't Hesitate! :)
on March 3, 2013
This wallet is soft and nicely made. Although it didn't stay that where it was made, you can feel that this is a well made product. I have not used trifold before and need sometime to get use to. Nevertheless, it gives me more room to store but just a bit bulky.
on August 12, 2013
My wife bought this wallet for me 6 years ago as a birthday gift. I had gone through a number of cheap wallets within a year or so and was getting tired of them ripping, stretching, losing shape, etc. This wallet stopped all of that nonsense and has really lasted the test of time.

I lived abroad for 5 years and traveled extensively with this wallet and also loved the dual cash compartments, which were useful for keeping currencies separate. When not traveling, it's great to be able to separate the cash from the receipts.

I tend to carry a lot in my wallet. People make jokes about my "Costanza wallet" (a Seinfeld reference that you could google if you're unfamiliar), and it's pretty accurate. This wallet can hold a lot and stand up to being sat on for 6 years (at least) without being replaced. It has adjusted to my abuse, stretching where it needs to stretch and holding it's own against the bulk of my 4 payment cards, 4 club cards, 2 insurance cards, and the usual smattering of cash, receipts and other pocket litter.

Sadly this wallet is starting to show signs of wear (ripped inner-liner under the plastic ID shield, some fraying and broken stitching). I imagine that if I'd carried less with me, this wallet could have easily lasted another 4 or 5 years as the outside of the wallet is still quite sturdy.

Of course, the wallet does show other non-performance impacting signs of age. The Tumi logo (which used to be just pressed into the leather) is now invisible, along with most of the other Tumi branding. Presumably this is why they went with a different method of imprinting the logo on the outside. The shine has dulled and the wallet doesn't have that sleek, Tumi look to it any more. It's kind of frumpy, really. But after this much time and this much abuse, I think it's kind of expected.
on February 25, 2013
This wallet have an excelent quality, a perfect size for me, i like it very much. I dont rate it with 5 stars, because i received a different letter color in the logo, its not the same of the picture. The letters are red instead black, i like it this way, but was not what i choose.
on August 20, 2013
I'd like it to be about a half inch taller and wider; also would like one more card pocket on each side. Otherwise the leather and finish of the product reflects Tumi's normal high quality products,
on December 12, 2011
I just received this wallet. It seems really well built, I was looking for a nice wallet that would not break the bank. I have definitely found it.

Update: I have had this wallet for about a year now, it is still in excellent condition. I am notoriously hard on wallets, but this one has held up to the abuse! I would definitely buy another one of these.
on January 28, 2013
I think if you carry lots of credit cards, this might not be the wallet for you, but it is very well made and has a window for your drivers license or bus pass, etc. It is exactly what I was looking for and I am very happy with it.
on October 6, 2012
I bought this TUMI TRIFOLD for my personal use, substituting a well known brand trifold I've been using, and to see if they are as good and satisfactory as I've heard. Well, I know now, plain and simple, TUMI products are excellent.
on December 29, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about ordering this thing on Amazon but I did it anyway. The wallet was perfect. For a stitched, leather item, that was a relief. Flawless. There is a Tumi store near where I live and I probably saved $25 by ordering it this way. The quality is very fine. I don't know if it was made in China, Italy or what but, it's very well made. The design is perfect for holding all kinds of cards and cash and receipts, etc. It's a tad bit big, but that's what I needed as far as capacity. Fits in my front pants pocket like I prefer, like my other smaller Tumi wallet
on December 20, 2012
Product did not come as shown. Amazon show a Matt black TUMI logo, while mine came with a red color TUMI logo.
Leather quality is solid and construction is excellent.