Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Tumtum & Nutmeg: The Rose Cottage Tales
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$14.13+ $3.99 shipping

on January 17, 2014
My sons love Tumtum and Nutmeg so much that we have read each book 2-3 times in just 9 months! My sons are 5 & 8 if that helps you to know. We have given these books as birthday gifts too, and they are much loved! The stories are about two mice that go on adventures and the characters are so funny at times, my sons are always laughing! This is an EXCELLENT read aloud book as the storyline flows well and the conversation is written perfectly for reading aloud. I highly recommend this whole series of books by this author. She has a wonderful talent in telling stories that engage children and adults!
on February 13, 2014
This book is a big one with several stories within. Don't let the size discourage that reluctant reader! I loved the cute fun and innocence of the book. There are a lot of dark themed books out there. This is a nice refreshing change. It is full of adventure and there is a lot of great play on words. This is a great book for any advanced 2-3 graders but also a great book for on grade level 4 th graders too.
on November 10, 2017
This is a fun story and have more of their adventures---great for the older kids, as well as adults who still enjoy reading to their children and grand children---hope to read these to my great grandbabies as well---As with my experience with Amazon dealers the book arrived in new condition, clean and prompted service that is greatly appreciated in this day and age ......its great to see and experience this kind of personal service attention--Thanks!!
on October 1, 2011
Our family loves Tumtum and Nutmeg! The books are adventurous and exciting. They are quite funny with the situations that General Marchmouse gets into! My father is retired military and we think of him when we read what trouble he is stirring up! I think that this a great series of books to read to a child (mine are 10, 7 and 5) we laugh and and are in suspense as the pages fly by! I have sent this book to my mom who lives with her General Marchmouse and she read the stories to my nieces and nephew!
on January 18, 2014
We have read over a dozen times out loud and daughter has read at least 15 times on her own. Simply flawless. The most fun to read aloud. Wonderful starter book for reading chapter books with kids. No weird things, just good old fashion fun and story line with adorable mice and you get to read with a British accent. Bloody good fun!
on February 21, 2018
this little series is so darling...I read the entire series to my daughter. We loved it so much I brought it for her for xmas...
on May 12, 2014
This was bought as a gift for my nephew but read most of the other books to my sons when they were young. They loved them and still remember them. In our families humble opinion, Tumtum and Nutmeg are the best books for a read aloud adventure for 5-7 year olds. Very sweet, funny and engaging.
on July 5, 2017
We absolutely love these charming adventure stories about Tumtum and Nutmeg. Great for a read-aloud for boys and girls. A must for every childhood library. Great literature!
on February 14, 2015
I have read all tumtum n nutmeg books n I would love to have more!
on March 14, 2017
My 7 year old son loves these stories and I do too!