Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tundra 2014 Box Calendar
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 15, 2013
We've had a Tundra daily calender in our home for several years now. I'm currently attempting to order the new one for 2014 but am unable to justify the $4254.00 price that is listed. Not being extraordinarily adept at figuring out how to verify with Amazon that this might be a mistake, I'll just add a quick review and hope it gets corrected.
on October 19, 2013
I bought the Tundra box calendar for a friend in England. We both love Tundra, but as no comics are found in the newspapers there, she really wanted her daily Tundra fix. She's very happy and so am I!