Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tune Belt Armband Extender
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Price:$2.15+ $4.56 shipping

on January 12, 2014
The strap is well made and does what its supposed to: extend the size of the armband that its made for. However what is nuts is they charged me $4.50 for a $2.15 Item, The package had NO tracking, a crazy window of when it would be here (almost 2 weeks, but i got it within a couple days) and when i got it, it was just in a plastic shipping bag, nothing fancy that would warrant the price. I think it would be great if all the workout bands just came with this strap without having to buy it.
on December 10, 2013
I'm very pleased with my purchase. As I recently lost a lot of weight, I have lots of loose skin so It works well with the ipod arm band that I purchased which is from a different company but it is an excellent product to get if you need the additional space for your arm.
on January 7, 2016
Working out with Music is a must for me. I needed to upgrade my Armband for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S with OtterBox Defender (Also fits OtterBox Defender for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Note 3 and much more) since it was getting tight when I was lifting any weights at the gym, this simple addition made a world of difference, greatly improved the fit and feel of the armband, yet still holds tight and secure.
on May 19, 2014
The extender was an absolute necessity for me and I'm not that large. The maximum size without the extender was just shy of being able to comfortably encircle my arm between the bicep and shoulder muscles when I wasn't working my arms. If I did any lifting at all, my arms swelled and arm band would cut off circulation. The extender can cinch down to just slightly larger than the largest the arm band without the extender could, so there's no intermediate size between having the extender and not having the extender where the arm band just won't fit right. The extender is made of the same material as the arm band itself, so it's difficult to tell when it's even attached. Using the extender I'm also able to use the arm band on my forearm over the top of my motorcycle jacket that has hard plates in it so the potential range with the extender is quite large. I'd say it's an absolute must if you aren't a pure running with rather thin upper arms.
on July 26, 2013
This product was poorly designed. Unless you have REALLY BIG arms it is not adjustable for medium arms. Unfortunately the armband it goes with is for small arms. I should have sent this back, but the shipping cost more than the extender.
on June 14, 2015
bought to extend an arm bad for my I-pod/touch (I have larger arms) - Velcro at end is so small it barely attaches to the large velcro part - 1 flex of my arm muscle (not even trying to squeeze) and - ZIP - it is off and falling. Poor design. After mutli tries - this went into the trash!
on June 8, 2013
I hate Ipod bands since they make them for stick boys and they cut off circulation when you try to strap them up. This joker is perfect. The buckle once laced in can get a little used to but now my guns can breath!!. On to Hulk hogan like 20 inch pythons!
on September 26, 2014
This extender works just fine with my Tune Belt armband. As other reviewers have noted, the shipping and "handling" charge is more than twice the cost of the item - while I agree that it's annoying, I just consider it part of the cost. It would probably be more honest to call it a $6.50 item with free shipping, but the bottom line is that it's either worth $6.50 to you or it's not. It was worth $6.50 to me.
on December 31, 2015
Purchased this to be safe. Had armbands in past that fit too tightly and were not comfortable but had no extension available. The Tunebelt Armbands are great but this helped add to its wearablity and comfort for my slightly larger arm.
on September 26, 2015
I thought buying a genuine extender sold by the same manufacturer as the armband would ensure secure fastening and good comfort. I was wrong. Using this product makes the armband extremely difficult to fasten, and I don't believe it fastens securely. Just wear the armband lower on your upper arm or on your forearm if it's not big enough to fit around your bicep.