FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Authentic import street racing: Includes real Tokyo highways and regions, all the hottest licensed import sports cars and concept vehicles and the most prized import tuner part manufacturers.
- More than five million customizations: Select from a vast warehouse of specialized parts to customize a car’s interior, exterior and engine.
- Tune your car like a mechanic: Install custom parts with the click of a button and hit the streets wheels spinning. Players can fine-tune their parts to suit a specific race.
- Conquer the toughest and fastest street-racing teams: With more than 400 unique opponents with different strengths, weaknesses and custom cars, never play the same game twice.
- Take your ride to the Xbox Live® online gaming service: See how your custom tuner stacks up in head-to-head in Versus mode – take your most extreme mods straight to the streets to dominate all who challenge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Import Tuner Challenge is an authentic and extremely customizable street-racing game that challenges racers to immerse themselves in Tokyo’s underground to take on the fastest street-racing teams. Players can customize and race licensed import sports cars using real tuner parts and tuning techniques. More than five million combinations are possible in customizing a car’s interior, exterior and engine.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I never knew what happened to the franchise after the ps2 games and I seen this game on the shelf many times but never knew what it was ..... so, I am currently putting time into this gem.
For those who do not know. This game is about driving around Japan and racing other drivers on the freeway... and your first hint that you should just take this game as a arcade game is its called Import ... Japanese cars in Japan are not imported. Okay, that out of the way ... The charm of the game is tweaking your cars and driving around winning races .. that is. Cars drive like crap (you will have to adjust handling, default is set to hit walls). There is less traffic to collide with in this outting but the graphics have been updated over ps2 incarnations... and there is next to no slowdown that plagued previous games. To open the game up you have to race people in open world and challenge them from car parks ... but rest assured there is more than one small circle to race on, you just have to unlock it.
Translation issues are abundant. Japanese to French to English have left some strange menu names.