- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuner On Guitar when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 3B8ORJWG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tuner On Guitar Clip-On Tuner for Guitars, Ukulele, Bass, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Chromatic, 360 Degree Rotating, Electric & Acoustic, Fast & Accurate, Easy to Use, Auto Power Off, Battery Included.
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- MULTIPLE TUNING MODES: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass Ukulele & Violin. You may also tune Mandolin and Banjo when selecting the Chromatic mode.
- EASY AND INTUITIVE TO USE. Simply clip on and get tuned in a second. Excellent battery capacity; comes with battery included. Solid will not break easily. Turn 360 degrees. Small. Energy-saving function. Calibration 440Hz. Standard tuning. Drop tuning. Use it with a capo too.
- FAST & ACCURATE: Highly rated by music teachers, professional and beginning players, this tuner is appreciated for its speed, simplicity and accuracy.
- EXCELLENT VISIBILITY. Clear 3-Color LCD digital display with a good backlight making it easy to read.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: If you experience any technical problems with the tuner for full 3-year after purchase, please contact us and we will replace it or make a refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Never Be Out of Tune Again With the Clip-on Guitar Tuner GT-1:
The Best Mini Clip-On Guitar Tuner Money Can Buy!- Perfect for the Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Violin
- Incredibly accurate and so easy to use
- Fits well on the headstock
- Clear 3-Color LCD display with a good backlight making it easy to read
- Simply clip on and get tuned in a second!
- Flexible; freely turns 360 degrees
- Solidly made, practically unbreakable
- Slim, lightweight, trendy-looking design
- Excellent battery capacity; comes with battery included
- Drop tuning and standard tuning; use with a capo too.
Highly rated by music teachers, professional and beginning players, this tuner is appreciated for its speed, simplicity and accuracy.
The tuner comes with an easy-to-read manual. A CR2032 battery is included, and it also has an energy-saving function.
And as a Free Bonus: Learn how to play the guitar with Chris Standring Free guitar lessons for both beginners and professionals included for download.
We are so confident you will love this guitar tuner that we offer a 100% guarantee!
Check out our Free Replacement Guarantee:
- If you experience any technical problems with the tuner for full 3-year after purchase, please contact us and we will replace it or make a refund.
- We also offer an unconditional 30-day 100% money-back guarantee when you purchase our product.
Makes an amazingly thoughtful gift for musician friends or family members!
Don't delay. Order a top-of-the-line tuner now while it's still available!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only real complaint about the tuner is that the battery cover vibrates and buzzes. I thought I had a loose tuning machine for a moment, but upon investigation I found that the tuner was causing the buzzing. More accurately, the battery cover on the tuner. I will try cutting a thin piece of foam to stick to the inside of cover and see if that solves the issue.
The issues noted above were almost enough to dock a star, but given the price and convenience I decided to keep it at five stars. I am someone who has been using strobe tuners for years, so I suppose I have a slightly more discriminating ear.
Compact; Easy to use; Looks nice; Can be used in Chromatic mode: Convenient, just clip it on and tune up: Nice backlighting: Uses commonly available CR2032 battery.
Seems a bit slow in reading some notes; Center tuning can be a bit tricky; Battery cover vibrates and buzzes (at least on my unit).
This tuner is a good one to start with, given its price and ease of use. Just clip it on and you are good to go. It will work on virtually any stringed instrument. However, if you do a lot of studio type work, or are sensitive to pitch tuning, you may need to look at other, more pricey, alternatives.
Be aware that this tuner's reference tone is set to A=440Hz. You can not fine tune the reference tone. Not counting this as a con, just stating for those who might need that function.
Will I use this tuner? Yes. It is very handy.
Would I buy another one of these? Maybe...as a gift for someone starting in stringed instruments.
The merchant was great. When the first one broke I sent it back to Amazon (for a refund) and the merchant sent a new one at no charge. Unfortunately, that new one along with the remaining 5 still have the power leakage problem. I've already run through 5 energizer batteries.
Maybe it's the fact that they all came from one bad batch but I'd stay away from these tuners.
It worked OK on the first tuning. After that it went downhill fast.
Then the battery lid became very loose so when it acts up, it's difficult to tell if the battery is not making good connection or the internal electronics are poor.
It will light up and then darken. It will come on and then itself turn off. Sometimes when the display dims, I can still see that its working but the read-out is so faint that it's very hard to view.
I've used it maybe 6 times over the past year and today it doesn't work at all. Replaced the battery five times during the past year.
Most of the time, I give up and tune by ear.
It's a very cheap-made flimsy tuner. Today I threw it away and ordered a different tuner Snark SN5X Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Bass & Violin (Current Model)