- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$27.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Scratch Resistant. Mirror Finish
- Comfort Fit
- White Tungsten looks Similar to White Gold or Platinum. Not the grayish color of regular tungsten
- Rings are Laser Engraved on inside only using a high-end laser. Engraving the ring is permanent and cannot be undone. Since these rings are custom engraved to each buyer's specifications, all sales on custom designed rings are final. Please make sure the size you select is accurate and the preview is to your satisfaction before submitting. We do not offer exchanges or refunds on these products.
- To purchase this ring without laser engraving please select size and the "NOT ENGRAVED" from the drop down menu
This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quality You Can Count On
At Metals Jewelry we understand that jewelry is much more than just a pretty accessory, that's why we take great pride in offering beautiful pieces that you will cherish. For over 15 years, we have been building long-term relationships with customers in order to provide them with exceptional quality and value. We are committed to high standards of service and continuously strive to exceed expectations. We quality check each of our products, so you can be confident in the items you've chosen and know they'll arrive reliably and conveniently right to your door.
A Time-Honored Gift
Each white tungsten carbide polished wedding ring is carefully inspected for quality so you can ensure that every ring will appear flawless. Each white tungsten carbide ring is polished, scratch-resistant and boasts a mirror finish. Suitable for both men and women, you can customize your ring with laser engraving and include a personal message that you and your partner will cherish.
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076FD2V6G
- Item model number: WTG-1746
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 6, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have not yet researched tungsten then the main benefits are the price, the extremely scratch resistant nature, and the ability to remove during a emergency because it can shatter relatively easily. The main selling point to me was the very scratch resistant nature. Many other metals scratch fairly easily so they will not look immaculate after months and years of wear.
The drawbacks to tungsten are the heavier weight, the fact that tungsten rings can shatter if dropped from about 7 feet above the ground onto concrete, and for some people the lack of prestige because it is much cheaper to produce tungsten.
COMFORT: Looks and wears like a true comfort fit with smooth, rounded edges.
DURABILITY: Two and a half months after our wedding, there is not a single scratch on this ring, even when viewed under magnification. It looks absolutely brand new. Despite the fact that tungsten is naturally more brittle than gold alloy and other metals used in jewelry-making, so far the ring has stood up to what I would consider an above average level of wear and tear without breaking.
PRICE: Ridiculously affordable. Just under $18 as opposed to $300-400+ for good quality white gold (that scratches and needs polishing once a year)? A no-brainer. Plus, you get to skip the worries that accompany wearing an expensive piece of jewelry. If you ever lost this ring, replacing it would be a breeze. Eighteen bucks and two Prime shipping days later, voila! Brand new ring, negligible damage to your wallet.
WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Without hesitation. We couldn't be happier with this purchase.
If you buy a ring like this that's wider than probably 5mm, you will want to add a half size to your regular ring size. I normally wear a 7 but have a couple of widths of these in 7.5 for days when I'm retaining water. That's the beauty of this metal -- you can have several widths and a couple of different sizes without spending a fortune. Aside from the fact that this stuff doesn't scratch like either gold or silver or even stainless steel.