|Price:||$18.39 - $22.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- This gorgeous tungsten carbide ring is excellent possession for men who step forward
- This domed design ring has grain lasered edges with KOA wood inlay and is comfortable and durable
- Black ring, while not for everyone, is quickly gaining in popularity with men and women alike with its vintage style
- Scratch, Fade Resistant and Hypoallergenic; Excellent Wedding, Engagement and Anniversary Gift for Men Women
- 7 to 14 Business Days Delivered
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As a metal master, tungsten is a very hard and dense with hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the hardness scale (Diamonds come to a 10). Its density allows tungsten to be used in jewelry as an alternative to gold or platinum. Tungsten carbide is about 10 times harder than 18k Gold, 4 times harder than titanium stainless steel, and it never fade, deform and always keep polished. Your Tungsten Carbide ring will maintain it's virtually scratch resistant polished finish for decades with its normal wearing.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B016AJDBEG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thickness of the ring does take a little getting used to, but after the surrounding fingers adjust to the width, it's comfortable.