Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2012
this is exactly what I was looking for.. a doc that explored the many questions I have about channeling answering many of them and with the folks I had become acquainted with in the past few years... after watching it and being a bit blown away I went into the living room and for some reason was attracted to a book that unusually had its cover facing me.. As I neared it I couldnt believe that I was looking at the book of the same name.. I opened it up started to read what I had already heard a few minutes before.. and I also recall that when I put the book faceout i KNEW to put the face out because I knew that I did want to read it but not at that time.. And when I poured over the book I found many parts of the book that were not in the film, which is good.. but was a bit disgruntled when I found out that the publisher is not doing its promised part 2.
on November 1, 2009
I LOVE THIS DVD but first i must say that if they do another dvd like this, they need a new videographer. the extreme zoom was very distracting because when a person moved the camera had to fish around looking for the person because they were zoomed in so the channelers mouth was the only thing on the screen. on a big screen this would have def made me motion sick. sooo annoying.

however, the info in this dvd is amazing. as with most things like this, it made me think a lot. for each question it answered, it created 10 more questions in my mind, and thats part of what i love about this stuff. many things i already believe were confirmed. much new information to ponder.

in this dvd they graze the surface of many topics but dont really delve in to any one topic. also, i thought it would be like a question-answer format between interviewer and each channeled spirit one at a time. its not. they give a topic, then show snipits of each channeler talking about the topic and sometimes its hard to keep it all straight. i will be watching this more than once. and i will definitely share with friends. i hope they make another (with a diff videographer) and choose one or 2 topics to discuss in depth. i am very glad i bought this dvd, even though i hope any sequel would be less in snipits to create better flow that is easier to follow... haha and fire that videographer.
on January 2, 2013
Although I did not particularly like the filming style, this documentary/inspirational film showing the gifts of a few American channelers was truly inspiring, comforting and informational. I was comforted by the words and compatible information provided by the channelers. There is a world way beyond our understanding and a love and profound amount of support for each of us from the universe/god/inner guide. It is good to be reminded of such support.
on September 13, 2010
My wife and I are advanced metaphysicians with much exposure to channelled material and what I can tell you is this: "You'll watch this video over and over agian and get something more each time you see it." It never gets old. You'll feel the truth of what these channels are transmitting at your core. It's not theatrics or staged or scripted...it's the Real Deal. They touch upon so many basic topics...the nature of God etc..

Only lend to people with open minds. Some old school Bible people just can't grok some of this material because it's over their heads and very foreign to what they've been taught. That said, if you have felt that what you've been taught (about God or Religion) has some pieces missing, and you have an open mind, then this video might just be for you.

Channelling is not "the Devil" or "evil". How was the Bible written? By people under the "influence of the Holy Spirit". "Channelling" is the modern vernacular for "under the influence of the Holy Spirit". Most people have never thought about how scripture came to be--thinking that "God wrote the Bible" is only partially correct because it had to come through a human "channel". Just because only a relatively few people has ever seen the process...doesn't make it the Devil. Channelling has been public since the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, so still relatively new. This video will be an eye opener for many people.

Albert Einstein was a channel for higher understanding of physics, Mozart was a "channel" for music as is the modern day child prodigy composer Jay Greensberg. The information came "through" them as a creative force, they didn't create it all personally even if they think they did. Channelling is about getting yourself out of the way and letting a Divine intelligence come through you. For that matter, we all "channel" our Gifts in one way or another. Channelers are translators of Intelligent energy. This is germane to understanding this video in my opinion so you don't "freak" seeing someone in a trance meditative state. Hope this review helps those unfamiliar with this mode of Spirit Communication before purchasing this video product.
on March 23, 2009
I cannot possibly communicate the power and spirit of this documentary. "Tuning In" is a masterpiece of devine communication and timing.
It's OK to be a skeptic, but give yourself break and lighten up. This might just put you on a path to a better understanding of yourself and life......not to mention the Source energy that animates and binds us all.
Welcome to the Shift in Consciousness.....Enjoy the ride!
on September 17, 2010
This is a really good introduction to the channeling experience for first timers. The messages are interesting, too. The round-robin editing of different channelers discussing the same topic demonstrates the consistency of the messages, no matter the source.
on March 4, 2012
My husband and I watched this tonight and loved it alot.. so moving...so telling ...so grounding... so tuned in.. so honest... so heartfelt... so gripping... so reassuring... so familiar and expansive...reminiscent, too, of the Jane Robert's/Seth material which I've been immersed in since 1974.. [Jane was 'channeling' Seth (long before the 'Convergence), back in the 60s.. and her massive output has been in the Yale Sterling Library archives since her death..(w/ approx 60 books published from the Seth materials so far)]. ANYHOO-- I will recommend this movie LIBERALLY and LOVINGLY to anyone we encounter who is curious and 'brave' enough to try it. GREAT INTRO to the 'field' (that would be the field out beyond Right and Wrong... tee hee)..
on January 2, 2009
This DVD confirms all that I have felt, thought about and read about. It is material channeled by non physical sources. For those sceptical about channeling, think about how some of our holy scriptures came about. Now channels are effectively radios, that pick up broadcasts out there. Bear in mind, not all programmes on the radio/tv are good. Let your heart decide whether something works for you or not. What is said on this DVD, resonates with my being. So enjoy, or not, it is up to you to decide. I would highly recommend this, as in terms of films, there is little as informative about our souls like this.
on November 6, 2013
awesome video with some very well known channelers speaking on the same topics. I love this stuff and have been a seth student for years. (seth not in this video)
on December 18, 2013
I am glad I watched this film. Not all but, a good amount of the information resonated with me. It's a worthwhile experience to watch and think about.