Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on July 26, 2017
I already had this same model but it's 9 years old so I got this as a backup for when my old one quits. I guess that tells how much I like it. 😄😄😄
on March 22, 2011
I would recommend this vacuum to anyone with dust allergies. It's a great vacuum for it's price. Other water filtration vacuums would cost around $7-800.00 dollars - this is under $200.00 dollars. It's a little inconvient to always have to add water before you start and clean it after you're finished, but it's well worth it knowing the air is cleaner and no dust put back into the air. Living in the country, my children track in all kinds of dirt, leaves, grass, weeds, etc.....this vacuum gets it all. Now all I need is the power brush for my rugs. Only question is how does the brush spin while you're vacuuming rugs and carpets? Guess I'll have to buy it and find out.
on January 18, 2011
Product (h2o turbo vac) purchased as a Christmas present for my wife. When we tried to use it, we found the vacuum to be completely insufficient. The suction was much weaker than the conventional vacuum we had been using. We returned the item. I guess there is the possibility we received a bad unit, but we did not want to go through the routine of returning it for an exchange.
on November 25, 2011
This product would have been great if it came with the much needed turbo brush head, BUT not only does it not come with it at this high price but they also discountinued it. Since you can not purchase the turbo brush head the vaccume is hard to push back and forth and doesnt clean very well at all. I returned it and bought a Hoover Windtunnel rewind bagless upright and I love it, have used it every week and it is still going strong. Dont waste your time and money on this vaccume at all.
on November 11, 2012
I have owned this one sine 09 i still own it and it works great!!! Too much water it wont workso well, just right it will work. I use it for hard floors, pet pick upit does not do well on carpet...i went through vaccums every year braking belts and other things u will have to replace the seal so purcase extraones..the head is small and coverssmall areas but it is thebest vaccum i have owned and the duction has never lost its power. Not good for thick carpets.
on January 2, 2011
The flexible hose has an exterior ring which has two studs for locking the curved tube. One stud was found broken while receipt and made the hose always loose from the tube. I just want to replace the hose and all the fault is due to the manufacturer but I need return the whole package to Amazon for replacement. That means I need to pay the mail fee. I rather choose to use glue to join the ring and the curved tube together although I feel reluctant.
on December 27, 2013
Enuff said. above. this product doesn't do what they said it would do the advertisers lied their you know whats off!
on December 25, 2016
I like it it's very good
on October 25, 2016
Didn't last. Would not recommend.
on April 30, 2015
Hated it and returned it after one use. Nasty.