Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Turbo Fire EVO Wireless Controller - Red - Xbox 360
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on January 5, 2013
Finally found a supplier to buy this controller. Got the controller in good time. Played around with all the setting and had a beautiful setup. Then a month or so later the screen goes black. Cannot see the setting on controller at all but can see the setup on the computer when connected to the configuration screen. About a week later the home button wont work unless pushed in hard. The auto buttons on the back no longer give you your function such as rapid fire or sniper sensitivity. So, it lasted about a month and a half. Kinda crappy. Stick with microsoft controllers. Ive tried a bunch of third party controllers and i keep going back to microsoft.
on May 15, 2013
THE TURBO FIRE WIRELESS CONTROLLER WAS EASY AND SIMPLE TO FIX.I AM VERY PLEASE WITH IT.
EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY THIS.
on September 30, 2013
I play a lot of games on my Xbox360,and some of the games (Prince Of Persia)require you to use the X button to fight.I have a bad thumb, so I was looking for a Xbox360 cotroller that I could program the X button to use as the rapid fire button.The Turbo Fire EVO Wireless Controller has saved my thumb.I'm a happy gamer.
on August 3, 2013
Likes:
+ Turbo fire and other modes.
+ Very easy to change modes and adjust features mid game.
+ Controller feels durable.

Dislikes:
- The thumbsticks do not have indentations like the regular Xbox 360 controllers, so your fingers tend to slip off the thumbsticks if your hands are sweaty.
- The thumbsticks have a much different "dead zone" than a regular Xbox 360 controller. They seem to be slightly less precise when trying to make small movements. For example: If you are playing a first person shooter and you aim down the sight of your gun, then try to make a small adjustment in aiming, sometimes the adjustment will jump and you will miss the target. There is a mode on the controller to fine tune the thumbstick sensitivity, but I found that it either makes it too sensitive or not enough.
- Trigger springs are noticeably harder than the regular XBox 360 controller springs. This means you have to put more muscle into squeezing the triggers, to the point that your fingers will get tired quickly.
- Battery life: I found that the battery life is less than half of the regular Xbox 360 controller. I found myself having to plug in to recharge after just 4 hours, which brings me to...
- Recharger cable: The Recharge cable that comes with the controller is much too short. Mine was only 23 inches long. WAY too short to reach my Xbox while I'm playing. I ended up having to go out and buy a 6 foot USB to USB mini recharger cable that cost me another $24us on top of the money I spent for the controller!!
- Overall feel of the controller: Not sure if this is a negative, or just the fact that I've been using regular Xbox 360 controllers since the first day the system came out. The controller is bulkier (wider in size) than the regular controller, but weighs slighly less. It is definitely not as ergonomic (comfortable to use) as a regular controller in my opinion. I usually game between 4 and 6 hours a day. Sometimes more or less. I can usually do that without getting tired, or feeling my hands ache. With the Datel TF EVO controller, my hands started aching after 2 hours. Between the thumbsticks, hard triggers, and the overall ergo of the controller, your hands will get tired more quickly.

Overall, I'd rate the controller a 6.5/10. The different modes you can program are a nice feature, even though only a few of them are useful to me (Rapid Fire, Sniper Mode, Stick tuner). The other modes seemed somewhat pointless to me. I bought the controller to use playing COD, so that I could fire the semi auto weapons fast without having to break my fingers or the right trigger on my controller. It serves this purpose well. But in all honesty, this sole function was not worth the purchase price of the item, plus the price of a longer charger cord. And because the controller is not comfortable to use over an extended period of time, I don't recommend it as a permanent replacement for a regular XBox 360 controller. It is fine as a secondary, backup, or supplemental controller though. I still use my regular XBox 360 controller when playing most the time.
on January 11, 2014
what the title says but despite the cons, the customization features for this controller are phenomenal. you will not find a more customizable controller for the 360 in the world and the price is very reasonable for a controller of this magnitude so replacing it isnt as bad. still an awesome controller despite its flimsy nature but watch out for the learning curve. the instructions dont explain how to use this properly and you might have to do a little digging on the web to get a better grasp on all this controller can offer.
on July 1, 2013
Such a cool controller......sync it you your laptop and BAM instant Ultra combos for games like Mortal Combat and Street Fighter. Auto & Rapid Fire for shooters like Call of Duty. Order some Grip It's to go with and this will be your best controller option.
on August 22, 2013
this modded controller is the best one on the market it has a screen for a quick tune of the rapid fire or the auto fire or remaping well anyway if you have the rapid fire on to high in the red it wont work or it will lag out half way into the clip i use this for most of my games and if your in a trickshoting game put the auto fire seting to y so you do have to double tap y when you doing a trickshot
on March 1, 2013
My son loves this. We bought the rechargable battery set too. This controller meets all of his expectations. Arrived super fast too.
on February 10, 2015
Very bad didn't open item till 2 weeks ago to come to find out the the left thumb stick dose not allow me to move forward saler will not warranty item it has never been used and didn't work what a rip off
on August 20, 2013
This controller is kind of glitchy and poorly designed. though you can customize your mods, the layout of the buttons are awkward. the rapid fire mod ( which the main reason most people would by a modded controller) only worked occasionally. so i advise to stick to Microsoft controllers because you are bound to back to them after buying this third-party controller.