Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

• Turbo
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,269 reviews
on January 23, 2016
This is a true underdog sorry that the kids and adults alike can really love and appreciate! This story is about a snail who wants to be a racer. Insane, right? Until something happens that makes this little guy an exceptional candidate to race in the Indy 500. With a group of really supportive friends, human and s small alike, this little guy makes his dreams of making his way to the track a possibility. In the end, the snail discovers who his friends are and realizes that sometimes your biggest inspirations really aren't that great...that you just have to believe in yourself and go after what you love. I won't spoil the ending. I can say that both children and adults alike will love watching this underdog achieve his dreams. Definitely a great buy, would watch over and over again!
on December 31, 2013
Turbo is a fun movie to watch, especially for the younger audience. Adults may become a little bored with it about half way through the movie. Although the story is not very original, the animations and graphics are top notch, especially the scenes during the big race in the second half of the movie. The 3d is very well done, and there are more than a few scenes with very good "pop out". The rest of the time, the 3d depth is above average. Overall, I would recommend buying the 3d Turbo Blu ray for the visual experience, and definitely if you have younger kids.
on September 2, 2016
I have no idea why I like this other than the underdog story has always been a favorite of mine. Add that to a great cast & fun spin on the superhero thing & I was hooked. I love watching this on my phone or tablet while I'm doing dishes (That's right, people, some of us still do dishes the old-fashioned way. Lol.). I'm in the 30 plus category so anyone who says cartoons are just for kids is pulling your leg. Then again, my family says I have the mentality of a elementary school child, so....
on March 18, 2017
My five-year-old grandson said to give this movie "5" stars. He says he really liked it, just cause he does. He would love to watch it again right now.
on December 24, 2013
I am a huge cartoon fan, they appeal to the child in me. Confessing to that, I thought I would like this film even though I didn't go to the movies to see it, I bought the DVD and WOW, did I totally enjoy it, big recommendations, who would have thought I would love a snail movie!
on January 12, 2015
We think this movie is really funny. You can only watch these movies so many times before it's time for something new! I think this movie fits that description very well. Refreshingly new.
on July 10, 2016
Fantastic film about persistence, self belief, taking risks and friendship.
on April 14, 2014
I highly recommend this 3D movie. The 3D graphics exceeded my expectations. I received the movie in record time. This seller sell high quality 3D DVDs at a fraction of the cost. Thank You.
on March 24, 2017
Fun Movie. Fine for age 5 and up.
on January 3, 2014
My 10 year old has watched this movie about 6 times in the last few weeks. He really seems to enjoy it, although I have not watched it myself yet.