|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||91593|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Turbo Snake - Original - 2 Pieces Included! - As Seen on TV
|Price:||$9.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Unless you want to make clogs worse don't buy this product.
Like others have said it is mostly a wire with Velcro and you could make it yourself but you would have a hard time making up the sewn together Velcro end cap which is the key to the whole thing! So for the time savings it is much better to just buy this package.
One important thing! Just as some mentioned the larger snake's Velcro cap cane off inside my drain first use and I had to take out p-trap to get it out. But all you have to do if is the following to make it perfect:
* Gently but firmly wiggle and slide and pull off the large snake's end cap with pliers or teeth. Best to do it before using it as it is gross what comes out of drain and attaches to end cap.
* Use wire cutters or wire stripper to take about 1/2" of wire insulator off end or big snake end where the Velcro end cap just was. Do not weaken or damage wire itself.
* Slide the Velcro end cap back on and firmly wiggle and slide the cap until the bare wire reaches the end of the Velcro end cap's end.
* Then slide and push harder until the bare wire makes a hole and pops through the Velcro end cap.
* Bend the bare wire all the way over and then be sure and crimp the end into the Velcro end cap so that it is pushed into it and will not hang up in a drain when you pull it out.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased at least 3 of these in my lifetime. I think one was from Walgreens. It's an absolute must have for any home. It works in the shower and sinks. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by JENNA F.
I have a particularly challenging bathroom sink that regularly gets clogged with disgusting black gunk. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by K. Green
End broke off immediately and went down the drain. I've bought other versions of this that lasted much longer.Published 1 month ago by JadeMarie
When I used the sink snake the tip came off so now the tip is stuck in the drain.Published 2 months ago by Kathy
Used this in my bathtub sink and it worked great. Having long hair my drain gets clogged easily and this pulled out so much hair. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Angie Schuetz
This item was terrible the first and only time I used it - the Velcro/sticky heads fell off and went down the drain😖Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Not sturdy nor long enough to unclog my drains. Poured in baking soda then vinegar and the drain magically unclogged itselfPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought it at a local store where the "as seen on TV" shelves were. I used it as instructed and pushed it as far as it would go. Came back out with nothing. Read morePublished 5 months ago by B. Green