+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Play as your favorite characters from the movie - Speed, jump, drift, grind, and flip with your favorite characters including Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move, Skidmark, and Burn
- Perform awesome stunts! - Use the environment to perform one-of-a-kind Turbo-ized stunts
- Unique levels based off locations from the film - Explore locations like the Dos Bros Taco Stand and Starlight Plaza, all from a snail's point of view
- Multiple objectives and missions - Each level offers multiple missions and objectives
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action racing game featuring the super-charged crew of characters from the film. Each playable character has their own signature street style and tricked-out skills which will come in handy when showing-off and earning respect with jumps, drifts, grinds, flips, and other stunt moves.
Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, discover shortcuts, and win the race in the larger-than-life environments of Turbo.
- Speed, jump, drift, grind, and flip through various levels with your favorite characters from the film including Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move, Skidmark, and Burn.
- Use the environment to perform one-of-a-kind Turbo-ized stunts to get you ahead in the race.
- Unique levels based on locations from the film let you catch speed and perform stunts in locations like the Dos Bros Taco Stand and Starlight Plaza, all from a snail's point of view.
- Each level offers multiple missions and objectives, such as timed stunt missions, item collection, and more.
- Design, upgrade, and unlock highly-customizable shells and abilities for each of your favorite Turbo characters.
- Team up with a friend in Multiplayer to tackle objectives and missions.
Developer: Vicious Cycle Software
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This gane wasva surprise, the movie has captured kids and to follow it up with tgis it was a success. It is basically a racing game with many activities. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mahdi
It's an ok game. Nothing special. My son barely wants to play it. Graphics are ok but at the end of the day, it's kind of boring.Published on January 17, 2014 by CMoney 4 Life
very good graphices,but can not get it to move the snail,she has gone to the wii u place to get help but can not find anyPublished on December 31, 2013 by joseph duperron
One reviewer said you have to have the old controllers to play, that's not accurate. You can use the Wii pad, but it was difficult to figure out which buttons to push to make... Read morePublished on August 3, 2013 by Sarelli