Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RPM Turbo Blue & White Flash LED Watch Brand NEW Gift Sports Car Meter Dial Men /Blue Light/black Band/black
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on June 19, 2014
If you are unsure. Buy it anyways, it takes a couple times to get how to read the time which YouTube has a great way to show you how to set the time and read it. But too cool!! Not many people have this and people at car shows love it! The Car guys gawk at it and want it for themselves! a great conversation starter too!
on March 2, 2014
great looking watch, but the directions to set it are a trip! It looks like tiawanese translated into chinese then into english, got the time to work but the date....forget it. Also it took almost 4 months to arrive.
on January 9, 2015
Took over a month to receive this. No instructions and it was not worth the wait! I do not recommend buying this item.
on December 19, 2013
Would of been nice if I actually got this item. I placed my order for 6 of these watches. I wanted to give them to my employees at work for Christmas. I placed my order on 12-1-13 I got a message with in 3 hours of my order that they have been shipped out. I was happy I knew with our a doubt they would be here in time. I started to receive things I ordered well after this order in the mail. I tried to track the package no tracking available go figure I then looked back at the shipment email and it says exspect delivery between 12-26-13 and 1-14-14 what!!!!! I dont get it I can ship a package from one side of the world to another in 15 days with basic postage and they can not. I will never order from theses people again. They have made something easy and joyful into a horrible experience. I had plans ordered well in advance and they dropped the ball.
on January 22, 2015
The watch doesn't work the lights don't work, a complete waste of money!
on August 23, 2015
It was false advertisement, doesn't even work.
on April 9, 2014
I really like the watch shipping took a good while but it is so cool good price good quality dont know of it is water resistant
on June 27, 2014
The watch has a nice concept but the actual product was poorly developed. The battery also has a short life.
on March 25, 2014
I LOVE THIS WATCH IT IS AWESOME I GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT EVERYTIME I WEAR IT IT IS REALLY COOL.
on June 15, 2014
It works, it's neat and I got it for less than 5 dollars including shipping. What more can you want?