- Platform: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
- Media: Software Download
TurboTax Home & Business + State 2018 Tax Software [PC Download] [Amazon Exclusive]
- TurboTax Home & Business is recommended if you received income from a side job or are self-employed, an independent contractor, freelancer, consultant or sole proprietor, you prepare W-2 and 1099 MISC forms for employees or contractors, you file your personal and self-employed tax together (if you own an S Corp, C Corp, Partnership or multiple-owner LLC, choose TurboTax Business)
- Get your personal and self -employed taxes done right
- Up to date with the latest tax laws
- Extra guidance for self-employment & business deductions
- Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a TurboTax state product (state e-file sold separately)
- Exclusively at Amazon, receive a free 1-year subscription to Quicken Starter Edition 2018 with your purchase of TurboTax
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Home & Business
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
TurboTax Home & Business is recommended if you received income from a side job or are self-employed, an independent contractor, freelancer, consultant or sole proprietor, you prepare W-2 and 1099 MISC forms for employees or contractors, you file your personal and self-employed tax together (if you own an S Corp, C Corp, Partnership or multiple-owner LLC, choose TurboTax Business). TurboTax is tailored to your unique situation-it will search for the deductions and credits you deserve, so you're confident you'll get your maximum refund. TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go to handle even the toughest tax situations, so you can be confident you're getting every dollar you deserve. Every year it gets even easier. As a returning customer, TurboTax will automatically transfer last year's data to help ensure accuracy and save you time. Up-to-date with the latest tax laws-so you can be confident your taxes will be done right. Help along the way-get answers to your product questions, so you won't get stuck. Your information is safeguarded - TurboTax uses encryption technology, so your tax data is protected while it's e-filed to IRS and state agencies. System requirements and disclaimers can be found under Product Details.
From the manufacturer
Get your taxes done right with TurboTax
TurboTax Home and Business is recommended if any of the following apply:
- You are self-employed, independent contractor, freelancer, consultant, or a sole proprietor
- You receive income from a side job
- You prepare W-2 & 1099-MISC forms for employees/contractors
- You file personal & self-employed taxes together
TurboTax is tailored to your unique situation - it will search for the deductions & credits you deserve, so you’re confident you’ll get your maximum refund.
- TurboTax guides you every step of the way and double checks your return to handle the toughest tax situations
- Jumpstart your tax return with last year’s TurboTax info to help ensure accuracy and save you time
- Up-to-date with the latest tax laws - so you can be confident your taxes will be done right
- Help along the way - free U.S based product support Your information is safeguarded - TurboTax uses encryption technology, so your tax data is protected while it’s e-filed to IRS and state agencies
TurboTax Home & Business
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only downside: I think their tiered pricing is silly and over-priced. It's the same freakin' code base and only subtle feature differences between the various products. Home and Business costs more than TWICE what the Premier version costs (MSRP). And how many people have a small side-business? A lot. So, I feel a bit gouged each year. Come on, Intuit. Play nice and just sell one version. It's not like it costs you anything more.
Seems like with all the tax changes for 2018, the Turbo Tax dev team is not on top of things.
So the bottom line is: if you want to use this for estimating your taxes before the end of the year, you will not be able to fully do so.
After going through various gymnastics to try to get this POS to load I give up.
Now I have to figure out how to get my money back as there is no "return" option indicated anywhere in records.
I have purchased TT Home & Business through Amazon for several years, I got the regular TT distribution (or so it seemed). It downloaded, installed, and updated just fine.
This year, it downloads, and installs OK. But, to update and install the state module, I need to have Amazon's Game & Software Downloader installed first. That is the problem. It was last updated for Windows 7, and I could not get it to install on Windoews 10.
I tried to install the Amazon Downloader but it fails with a message about not being able to access the server. I contacted Amazon support. After very little technical effort, they offered me a refund, which I accepted.
On the upside - I contacted TurboTax support to see if they would give me the Amazon price. Instead, TT support just gave me a TT download - no questions asked. Now I am good to go.
My last step was to go back to Amazon and buy TT again, since I had gotten a refund.
Here is what I will do next year (and what you can do today):
1. The Amazon price is the best around, so I will buy it there.
2. Try to install the Amazon Downloader. If it works, download TT and I am good to go.
3. If it fails, call Intuit/TurboTax support and get the installer from them.
Hope this helps. Good luck.