Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on April 7, 2014
It took about 10 minutes to line up a photograph 2 W-2s, because the on screen image was inverted. Talk about clumsy! On top of that, I still had to manually enter about half the fields. I don't have an overly complex return to file, but I was quickly referred to the web version. No matter which version you start with, you always end up spending $80+ by the time you file.
on March 21, 2013
I thought that I would try this new Turbo Tax Snap Tax app. Take a photo of your W-2 and it will prefill the amounts for you. That worked fairly well, but I did have to go back in and fill in a couple of values that didn't come in. All good after that until the question, do you own a home or do you not own a home. As soon as you choose "Own a home" it refers you to the online, more expensive version of Turbo Tax so you can claim mortgage interest. What if you don't have a mortgage...there is no way to continue on the Snap Tax version. And that question is the point which we stopped using it. So it was a waste of time, unless you don't own a home. Then perhaps it would be good for you.
on April 15, 2013
You have to go online and pay $79 to finish your taxes. This is a complete lie and is dishonest at best.
on February 3, 2013
Can handle only very simple return which doesn't require software. Any complication requires switch ing to the online service and then an upgrade and so on. Impossible to tell what it will cost until the return is filed.
on February 15, 2013
Despite the other bad review, I couldn't bring myself to believe that Intuit would actually put a product on the Kindle app store that wouldn't work with my Fire HD. But when I installed it, I found that sure enough, the HEADLINE FEATURE of the app, which it is NAMED FOR, doesn't work because it can't find the Kindle's camera. Pathetic.
on March 4, 2013
Did not recognize the camera... wanted me to enter all of the forms manually... so why would I need this?
on March 7, 2013
Doesn't work. Dear Amazon, please put a forward facing camera on your next tablet. Love, all of us that feel burned by thinking this app would work.
on February 3, 2013
Pretty important to have a camera on your device for this. I am not sure why it would be in the library at all for a standard Kindle Fire.
on February 1, 2013
This is a great app for uncomplicated taxes. It took just a few minutes. I would highly recommend this app.
on February 3, 2013
I had 7 W2`s this year and it took me about 30 minutes to get everything completed..

Only giving 4 stars because I really had to check all the numbers. My employers tax I'D number was missing numbers on almost all of them. Go through all the boxes and make sure they are correct!