Turcom 8" x 5" Pro Graphic Drawing Capture Pen and Touch Sensitive Tablet - Ergonomic - Black
- NATURAL FEEL OF PEN ON PAPER - Look no further for a drawing tablet that will make editing digital photos, painting, and drawing much easier! The Turcom 8" x 5" Pro Graphic Drawing Capture Pen and Touch-Sensitive Tablet is ideal for whiteboard demonstrations, document annotation, free-hand illustration, and publishing software. Its functionality is as convenient as drawing on smooth paper with a pen.
- 8" X 5" DRAWING AREA - This product features a drawing space of 8" by 5" that will allow you to cover varying sizes of illustrations, from large to small. With a resolution (LPI) of 4000, a report rate speed (RPS) of 200, and a pressure sensitivity level of 1024, this precision tool is perfect for everyone from aspiring kids to professional artists and will deliver the quality of illustration that you want to achieve.
- BUILT WITH PRECISION AND SMART TECHNOLOGY - The pen has a pressure sensitivity level of 2048 that is great for graphic artists and illustrators who desire to acquire precise cursor control in drawing accurately while reducing the chance of RSI or repetitive strain injuries. This is also suitable for vector or anime drawing and illustrations that use flat coloring.
- WIRELESS PEN AND SLEEK DESIGN - Though the tablet itself is wired to allow it to connect to your personal computer, the TS-6580 pen is wireless, giving the artist a balanced weight and the seamless integration of technology with their own hands. The pen has many functions and only requires one AAA battery (included in the package). Additionally, the tablet's sleek, ergonomic design is neither too big nor too small. It will perfectly fit in most desk drawers for convenience and safekeeping.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EASY INSTALLATION - The Turcom 8" x 5" Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS Z 10.3.5 and above (including Snow Leopard). An instruction manual is provided for simple installation and usage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Give your artistic hand a powerful creative tool to draw with! The Turcom 8” x 5” Pro Graphic Drawing Capture Pen and Touch Sensitive Tablet Black is a drawing tablet that’s perfect for aspiring artists, amateur graphic designers or doodlers, and professional illustrators! It is an easy-to-use and affordable precision tool that can deliver high-quality output. It is also ideal for whiteboard demonstrations, document annotation, freehand illustration, and publishing software. This drawing tablet is designed to mimic the experience of sketching with a traditional pen and paper.
An 8” by 5” drawing space allows you to cover varying sizes of illustrations, from large to small. WIth a resolution (LPI) of 4000, a report rate speed (RPS) of 200, and a pressure sensitivity level of 1024, furthermore, the screen is able to give you spectacular results. The wireless pen has a pressure sensitivity level of 2048, which is great for graphic artists and illustrators who desire to acquire precise cursor control in drawing accurately while reducing the chance of RSI or repetitive strain injuries. Suitable for vector, comic book, and manga drawing and illustrations that use flat coloring, the pen has a balanced weight and offers a seamless integration of technology with your own hands. It only requires a single AAA battery, which is included in the package.
This drawing tool is manufactured with a sleek and ergonomic design that is neither too big nor too small—making it the perfect size for convenient drawing and ideal to fit in most desk drawers for safekeeping.
The Turcom Graphic Drawing Tablet is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS Z 10.3.5 and above (including Snow Leopard). It’s also easy to install just by carefully following the instructions. Create great works of art without the need for expensive art materials with this high-tech drawing tablet.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She has Windows 10 and this works beautifully with it.
On top of all this shipping was very fast. I ordered it here in the USA and had it shipped to her in Australia. Shipping was only $10 (if she had purchased it the shipping would have been $30, which is just weird), and it arrived in perfect condition. No bumps, bruises, or marks. Plus it arrived several days before it was due to arrive.
I highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting to learn how to do digital art but doesn't want to pay a fortune. She recommends it to everyone in digital art because it's high quality, does all the stuff more expensive tablets do, and it costs so very little. She also said it's lightweight and holding it on her lap is very comfortable.
this was my first drawing tablet so i obviously didnt have high hopes
i loved it, but sadly there were a few bugs, ill list them along with a fix if i had one, and also the program I got the problem with
1. No pressure sensitivity [sai] - turn computer/laptop off and on
2. a dot when you start a line [fire alpaca] - unplug and replug
3. slow lines [any program] - this is most likely not the tablet, just the program
4. not releasing the click (or drawing continous lines) [any program] - open the pen settings and make the pen pressure higher
Overall, i wouldnt reccomend this tablet. it may seem decent for the price, but your better off getting a cheap wacom pad tablet
along with this i attached some (bad) drawings i made with it, hope this review helped ;3
First of all, i gave it 4 and not 5 as it did not came with any software to use it. I had to download a couple of programs, where the competition (wacom) has some software included (at least the options I saw). Another drawback is that because it's not a known brand not all programs "read" the pressure sensitivity of the tip (as microsoft's fresh paint and mypaint)... the only program I got to work with the pressure sensitivity is corel painter (which by the way I downloaded a test version as it is to expensive for an amateur and hobbist like me)...
But again, as a beginner design tablet it is a great tablet... I cannot compare to a wacom tablet but for me it did the job of making some sketches digitally. For beginners like me just take in account that it will not be the same as drawing with pen and paper, it has a learning curve but the more you practice the better...
Not bad product, I do recommend... Plus I got it for 40dlls which is much better than wacom's options...
Top reviews from other countries
I cannot express how happy I was, I researched about the tablet and other reviews before purchasing and understood it just did not work with some people but I cannot believe how smooth and great this tablet works. The tablet is a great size, not too small but not too big to take up a lot of room either. The pressure work on it is fantastic to work with in both sketching and photo editing.
The only problem is installing which other people have commented about before, I am using Windows 7 64bit laptop and the disc just would not start, I think the company needs to be updated about the software not being able to run via the disc, but luckily they hold all the software downloads on their site which is very easy to download and install by that.
Apart from the problems with the software downloading by disc, this tablet is seriously amazing and reccomended
Looking at reviews here on Amazon I thought I'd give this Turcom Huion Tablet a go. To be honest, when I got the driver installed correctly (on the second attempt) I couldn't tell any difference from my old Wacom. This tablet is excellent for the money and just about the right size for comfortable use.
Oh, I must mention the pen. In the instructions it shows a pen with a push button on the end and says you need to turn the pen off after use. I assumed (as others here have) that the pen was faulty and the push button was pressed right in. Apparently this is a new improved pen that doesn't need switching on/off so don't get thinking it's faulty and send it back.
Another good thing is the lead is a separate USB to mini USB lead so if the puppy decides to have a chew on it again i can just replace the lead :)