- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Panorama Publishing, Chicago, IL (May 15, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0936692073
- ISBN-13: 978-0936692074
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,549,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Turin Shroud and the Science Paperback – May 15, 1999
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, May 15, 1999
"How ironic that our protestant background gave us no predisposition to be interested in relics...I should now be a full time student of the greatest relic of all". -- Prof. Alan Whanger
"I looked at the enhanced photos on the author's computer screen and have to agree with him: the lineni is authentic". -- Wincent Whayley, Johnson City Press - Sunday, Sept 19, 1999
Turin Shroud and the Science by Leonard W. Konikiewicz attracted my attention because it deals with subject matter that has aaalways fascinated me. Once I started reading the book, I could not put it down until I finished it. I read both the Polish and English versions. Each version is written idependently; each contains slightly different content. Therefore, one should read both versions (if one speaks both languages)* to get the whole picture. The book is not so much a scientific report as a fascinating story related in accessible language, with scientific data incorporated in a clear and understandable manner. The author does not reveal his theory until the very end of the book, but one is sure to figure out his hypothesis from thr way he weaves his theory into the story. Reading the book is a fulfilling experience. -- Ursula Kwasnicka Syracuse, NY
From the Publisher
1. Johnson City Press - Sunday, Sept 19, 1999. Front page article by Wincent Whayley. 2. Vatican sent me pope's blessings and encouraged to continue further research. 3. Prof. Alan Whanger:
2. Vatican sent me pope's blessings and encouraged to continue further research.
3. Prof. Alan Whanger:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|