Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Turk and Runt: A Thanksgiving Comedy
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 3, 2016
Poor Runt is the misunderstood sibling in this Thanksgiving tale. He just wants to save his brother from the dinner table but "nobody listens to Runt." There are lots of details in the illustrations and the repetitive narrative of the story grabs little ones right into the story. I read this to my preschool class for years and bought a copy for myself to read to my someday grandchildren. For me, this is a Thanksgiving classic and sure to make turkey feathers wiggle!
on November 7, 2017
Love this book for years!
I am retiring this year, and my coworkers always
borrow my book. I thought it would be a neat gift
for each of them! Wrote in all 3 books, “you are a blessing to me.” They were THRILLED!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 17, 2014
LOL! You have GOT to add this book to your library. Not only will it teach your child some good lessons - that not everything in life is as it seems but that family can stick together and when they do, it really is the best.

This is a large book with great illustrations. Easy to read & your kids will smile from ear to ear.
on January 7, 2018
I bought this book for a Thanksgiving unit for my students and to this day, it is still one of their favorite books we’ve done a read-aloud with. It’s funny for kids while also imbedding lines that can be used to discuss inferencing and a wide variety of vocabulary that can be used in an extension.
on December 14, 2017
Extremely cute story
on January 17, 2017
This is definitely one of my all time favorite Thanksgiving stories. It's entertaining and has a very cute ending. I used to love reading it with my 2nd grade students and now share it with my grandchildren.
on January 10, 2018
A darling Thanksgiving book.
on January 2, 2017
Perfect as a part of my classroom reading program.
on December 13, 2013
This story is a really cute story about 2 brother turkeys and how they save each other from being someone's Thanksgiving dinner. I first saw the book last year at a little private school and heard the librarian read it to each 2nd grade and 5th grade class on the day I was there. I borrowed it to read at the school 2 or my grandkids attend. They loved it, so I had to have my own. It's very entertaining. I would recommend this to families with younger children and every elementary library of teacher needs a copy.
on January 5, 2018
My students laughed and laughed at this book. We loved it. It came in good condition as well.