|Fits as expected||
$49.99 - $79.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- AUTHENTIC TURKISH TERRY BATHROBE - Made in Turkey from 100% pure combed Turkish cotton, this exquisite terry cloth bathrobe is the super comfy way to relax and dry off. Join thousands of happy customers and treat yourself to the real thing!
- LUXURY & CRAFTSMANSHIP YOU CAN FEEL - We have developed our Turkish bathrobes for over 20 years to ensure you can really feel the difference. Features include: 5-needle stitching on the belt, 5-inch double sided cuffs, a thick shawl collar, luxury stitch-free tailoring, a sewn-in hanger loop, handy front pockets and a strong, reusable zipper bag that you can use to store other garments.
- SUPER ABSORBENT - The OEKO-TEX certified terry cotton cloth of our luxury bathrobe is designed to effectively absorb moisture so you can dry off in comfort when you step out of the shower, bath, jacuzzi or swimming pool.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT - TurkishTowels bathrobes are made for men, women and teens. Find a snug, ankle-length fit that is perfect for you. TIP: our small size is best for women and teens. SEE OUR SIZE CHART BELOW to find the right fit for your height and measurements.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY GUARANTEE - At TurkishTowels, we are extremely proud of the high quality of our products. Each bathrobe is designed and made to deliver the very best of Turkish craftsmanship, so you can enjoy an authentic, luxury experience.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The legendary Turkish craftsmanship is masterfully delivered with turkishtowels terry shawl bath robes.
SIZE CHART BY HEIGHT
S: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-0 feet and 5-7 feet
M: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-8 feet and 5-11 feet
XL: Will fit ankle length for heights between 6-0 feet and 7-2 feet
S: Length: 46 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 19 in. Chest/Waist: 42 in.
M: Length: 52 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5 in. Chest/Waist: 46 in.
XL: Length: 60 in, Shoulder to Shoulder: 23.5. Chest/Waist: 55 in.
Pockets: 7.5 x 8 in.
Terry belt: 75 x 2 in.
Cuff Sleeves: 5 in.
Pattern: Combed pure cotton loops
Tone-on-tone piping appliqué
Double layered 5-in. raised cuff sleeve
Sewn-in hanger loop for quick-dry and easy-storage
Belt : Terry cloth generously sized belt
Double belt loop: Enhances comfort and adjustability
Pockets: Patched side pockets
Weight: 5 Lbs
Color resistant natural dyes
Materials: 100-percent Turkish cotton
Origin: Made in Turkey
To ensure the longevity of your robe, make sure to follow these easy washing instructions.
Machine washable at 40C / 104F. We recommend tumble drying to keep it fluffy and cozy.
Avoid contact with skin care products as they may stain your bathrobe.
Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.
If you catch the towel by accident and pull the pile simply cut off the pulled loop with a pair of scissors.
Warnings: 'turkishtowels' is the only legal seller of the trademark TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM). We take full ownership
and responsibility for the quality of our products.
TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM) -USPTO 85048026 - is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 15 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BN6VTT1
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 22, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Noble Mount Men's Premium Coral Fleece Plush Spa/Bath Robe - Dark Gray, Size Large/XL
- Beautiful package and presentation, comes in a great gift box. Really plush, velvety-velour type material. Nice, thick lapels and cuffs with belt and pockets. Perfect fit, really comfortable, only downside is that the material just isn't super absorbent. Otherwise really great and excellent value.
2. Del Rossa Men's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe - Steel Grey, Size Large/XL
- Nice material, fleece-like and very warm, actually too warm for my preferences. This thing just traps in the heat like my north face jacket, and is probably made from the same material. The hood is a great touch, although I prefer to fold it down and use as a big plush neck pillow. Nice belt and big pockets, also a great fit in terms length and arm length. My girlfriend likes this one best for the warmth and texture of the material. Perfect for while she's doing her hair or makeup. Personally my least favorite of the 3, mainly because of the completely non-absorbent material and the extreme heat trapping ability of the fabric.
3. Turkishtowels Mens and Womens Original Terry Shawl Turkish Bathrobe - Steel, Size Large/XL
- This was the robe I was looking for, just picked the wrong size. Large/XL was way too long, exchanged it for the OSFM and it's perfect. Nice, absorbent terrycloth like material, exactly what a bathrobe should feel like. Heavy and warm, perfect for after a shower. Super soft and comfortable for lounging. Biggest downside here is the price. More than I wanted to spend but ultimately satisfied with the purchase. We'll see how they hold up over time, after washing, etc.
Definitely worth the price and makes a great gift for someone that likes a nice full comfortable robe.
Update: I won't downgrade the review as it's still a quality garment, however it pulls on almost anything. I would not recommend this to someone with a cat or a lot of sharp edges in their home.
I am exactly 6 foot tall, and weigh 185 pounds. The full length robe fits as shown in picture.
The sleeves are full length, but do not go beyond the hands, and the robe stops at the ankles.
The robe girth is expansive, so if you are of medium (correct) height to weight, you will
have to wrap/overlap the robe a little more to get a tight fit.
The robe is made about as well as any terry robe I have worn over the past 60+ years.
This robe is meant for cold weather; hence the full length. Normally, I wear a 3/4 Terry robe, and in summer,
a 3/4 cotton robe.
As stated in my headline, what I appreciate the most about this robe, is the full collar that you can flip up to cover
up all of your neck, the back of your head, and some of your ears.
JUST WHAT YOU WANT ON A VERY COLD MORNING.