|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $79.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in Turkey, 100% Cotton Big and Tall Turkish Shawl Collar Robe
- XL: Length: 60 in, Shoulder to Shoulder: 23.5. Chest/Waist: 55 in., Medium: Length: 52 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5 in. Chest/Wasit: 46 in.
- Small size on Sale, best for TEEN and WOMEN : Length: 46 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 19 in. Chest/Waist: 42 in.
- Tone-on-tone piping appliqué, Sewn-in hanger loop for quick-dry and easy-storage
- Double layered 5-in. raised cuff sleeve, No Shedding from day 1.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The legendary Turkish craftsmanship is masterfully delivered with turkishtowels terry shawl bath robes.
SIZE CHART BY HEIGHT
S: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-0 feet and 5-7 feet
M: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-8 feet and 5-11 feet
XL: Will fit ankle length for heights between 6-0 feet and 7-2 feet
S: Length: 46 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 19 in. Chest/Waist: 42 in.
M: Length: 52 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5 in. Chest/Waist: 46 in.
XL: Length: 60 in, Shoulder to Shoulder: 23.5. Chest/Waist: 55 in.
Pockets: 7.5 x 8 in.
Terry belt: 75 x 2 in.
Cuff Sleeves: 5 in.
Pattern: Combed pure cotton loops
Tone-on-tone piping appliqué
Double layered 5-in. raised cuff sleeve
Sewn-in hanger loop for quick-dry and easy-storage
Belt : Terry cloth generously sized belt
Double belt loop: Enhances comfort and adjustability
Pockets: Patched side pockets
Weight: 5 Lbs
Color resistant natural dyes
Materials: 100-percent Turkish cotton
Origin: Made in Turkey
To ensure the longevity of your robe, make sure to follow these easy washing instructions.
Machine washable at 40C / 104F. We recommend tumble drying to keep it fluffy and cozy.
Avoid contact with skin care products as they may stain your bathrobe.
Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.
If you catch the towel by accident and pull the pile simply cut off the pulled loop with a pair of scissors.
Warnings: 'turkishtowels' is the only legal seller of the trademark TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM). We take full ownership
and responsibility for the quality of our products.
TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM) -USPTO 85048026 - is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000686I6G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Noble Mount Men's Premium Coral Fleece Plush Spa/Bath Robe - Dark Gray, Size Large/XL
- Beautiful package and presentation, comes in a great gift box. Really plush, velvety-velour type material. Nice, thick lapels and cuffs with belt and pockets. Perfect fit, really comfortable, only downside is that the material just isn't super absorbent. Otherwise really great and excellent value.
2. Del Rossa Men's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe - Steel Grey, Size Large/XL
- Nice material, fleece-like and very warm, actually too warm for my preferences. This thing just traps in the heat like my north face jacket, and is probably made from the same material. The hood is a great touch, although I prefer to fold it down and use as a big plush neck pillow. Nice belt and big pockets, also a great fit in terms length and arm length. My girlfriend likes this one best for the warmth and texture of the material. Perfect for while she's doing her hair or makeup. Personally my least favorite of the 3, mainly because of the completely non-absorbent material and the extreme heat trapping ability of the fabric.
3. Turkishtowels Mens and Womens Original Terry Shawl Turkish Bathrobe - Steel, Size Large/XL
- This was the robe I was looking for, just picked the wrong size. Large/XL was way too long, exchanged it for the OSFM and it's perfect. Nice, absorbent terrycloth like material, exactly what a bathrobe should feel like. Heavy and warm, perfect for after a shower. Super soft and comfortable for lounging. Biggest downside here is the price. More than I wanted to spend but ultimately satisfied with the purchase. We'll see how they hold up over time, after washing, etc.