|Fits as expected||
$39.99 - $449.95
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in Turkey, 100% Cotton Big and Tall Turkish Shawl Collar Robe
- XL: Length: 60 in, Shoulder to Shoulder: 23.5. Chest/Waist: 55 in., Medium: Length: 52 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5 in. Chest/Wasit: 46 in.
- Small size on Sale, best for TEEN and WOMEN : Length: 46 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 19 in. Chest/Waist: 42 in.
- Tone-on-tone piping appliqué, Sewn-in hanger loop for quick-dry and easy-storage
- Double layered 5-in. raised cuff sleeve, No Shedding from day 1.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The legendary Turkish craftsmanship is masterfully delivered with turkishtowels terry shawl bath robes.
SIZE CHART BY HEIGHT
S: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-0 feet and 5-7 feet
M: Will fit ankle length for heights between 5-8 feet and 5-11 feet
XL: Will fit ankle length for heights between 6-0 feet and 7-2 feet
S: Length: 46 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 19 in. Chest/Waist: 42 in.
M: Length: 52 in. Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5 in. Chest/Waist: 46 in.
XL: Length: 60 in, Shoulder to Shoulder: 23.5. Chest/Waist: 55 in.
Pockets: 7.5 x 8 in.
Terry belt: 75 x 2 in.
Cuff Sleeves: 5 in.
Pattern: Combed pure cotton loops
Tone-on-tone piping appliqué
Double layered 5-in. raised cuff sleeve
Sewn-in hanger loop for quick-dry and easy-storage
Belt : Terry cloth generously sized belt
Double belt loop: Enhances comfort and adjustability
Pockets: Patched side pockets
Weight: 5 Lbs
Color resistant natural dyes
Materials: 100-percent Turkish cotton
Origin: Made in Turkey
To ensure the longevity of your robe, make sure to follow these easy washing instructions.
Machine washable at 40C / 104F. We recommend tumble drying to keep it fluffy and cozy.
Avoid contact with skin care products as they may stain your bathrobe.
Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.
If you catch the towel by accident and pull the pile simply cut off the pulled loop with a pair of scissors.
Warnings: 'turkishtowels' is the only legal seller of the trademark TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM). We take full ownership
and responsibility for the quality of our products.
TURKISHTOWELSCOM (TM) -USPTO 85048026 - is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000686I6G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Noble Mount Men's Premium Coral Fleece Plush Spa/Bath Robe - Dark Gray, Size Large/XL
- Beautiful package and presentation, comes in a great gift box. Really plush, velvety-velour type material. Nice, thick lapels and cuffs with belt and pockets. Perfect fit, really comfortable, only downside is that the material just isn't super absorbent. Otherwise really great and excellent value.
2. Del Rossa Men's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe - Steel Grey, Size Large/XL
- Nice material, fleece-like and very warm, actually too warm for my preferences. This thing just traps in the heat like my north face jacket, and is probably made from the same material. The hood is a great touch, although I prefer to fold it down and use as a big plush neck pillow. Nice belt and big pockets, also a great fit in terms length and arm length. My girlfriend likes this one best for the warmth and texture of the material. Perfect for while she's doing her hair or makeup. Personally my least favorite of the 3, mainly because of the completely non-absorbent material and the extreme heat trapping ability of the fabric.
3. Turkishtowels Mens and Womens Original Terry Shawl Turkish Bathrobe - Steel, Size Large/XL
- This was the robe I was looking for, just picked the wrong size. Large/XL was way too long, exchanged it for the OSFM and it's perfect. Nice, absorbent terrycloth like material, exactly what a bathrobe should feel like. Heavy and warm, perfect for after a shower. Super soft and comfortable for lounging. Biggest downside here is the price. More than I wanted to spend but ultimately satisfied with the purchase. We'll see how they hold up over time, after washing, etc.
Well my boyfriend loves it. It is exactly what he wanted. A thick terrycloth robe. I got the Extra Large although he is 6 feet and it's a bit long for him BUT we have it in the wash so hopefully it will shrink a bit in length. I could have probably have gotten him the large and that would have been fine.(it looks like the picture, he just wants it a bit shorter... ).. But is a very nice robe!!!
I am very pleased with this item and I hope the original company has gotten everything squared away.
THE PRODUCT ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
I RECIEVED THE ACTUAL PRODUCT TODAY. IT looks great. Will post a more full review after my boyfriend opens for xmas.
I bought this robe for my 6 ft tall boyfriend. I bought an extra large. He wanted a THICK TERRY CLOTH (like a towel?) robe, like you would get a spa. I looked and looked. I saw these, looked carefully at the photo and it appeared to be the typical towel and I even asked how thick it was. However, I get the robe and it is this soft fleece which isn't what I expected. It says TERRY in the description .
Further the robe barely fits my boyfriend and he isn't a huge 6 ft guy.. fairly skinny actually but the sleeves barely reached his wrists and the robe hit his knees! I ordered the extra large which was the largest size they had. I see in the picture the guy has the robe going to his feet. But maybe he is like 4 feet tall or something!.
So I am trying to return it (as it was supposed to be a xmas gift) but it isn't anything like what is described or appears to be in the image.
Seller is very unhelpful as it is in China.
Be careful of inaccurate pictures on Amazon products.
I am hoping I can get the full refund with no return costs.. as it is expensive.
I am exactly 6 foot tall, and weigh 185 pounds. The full length robe fits as shown in picture.
The sleeves are full length, but do not go beyond the hands, and the robe stops at the ankles.
The robe girth is expansive, so if you are of medium (correct) height to weight, you will
have to wrap/overlap the robe a little more to get a tight fit.
The robe is made about as well as any terry robe I have worn over the past 60+ years.
This robe is meant for cold weather; hence the full length. Normally, I wear a 3/4 Terry robe, and in summer,
a 3/4 cotton robe.
As stated in my headline, what I appreciate the most about this robe, is the full collar that you can flip up to cover
up all of your neck, the back of your head, and some of your ears.
JUST WHAT YOU WANT ON A VERY COLD MORNING.