- Series: Russian Foreign Energy Policy
- Spiral-bound: 40 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page Business Books; Spi edition (September 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190505033X
- ISBN-13: 978-1905050338
- Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 7.9 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Turkmenistan: Energy Relations with Russia (Russian Foreign Energy Policy) Spi Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Gregory Gleason is at International Relations and Public Administration Department, University of New Mexico. Has consulted for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, the Asian Development Bank, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|