Turmeric 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
They apply a 2% dilution to the affected areas a few times a day. And while they are certainly not pain free, there has been some improvement. It hasn't reduced the swelling, but there is some relief from pain which has resulted in increased mobility. (Be sure to rub it in thoroughly; it will take a few minutes for the oily feel to disappear.)
This oil should not be used without first diluting it with carrier oil. I mix the turmeric oil with cold pressed sweet almond oil. A good rule of thumb is to use a 2% to 3% dilution. That amounts to approximately 12 to 15 drops of essential oil to 1 oz. of carrier oil. Be sure to keep it in a dark amber bottle and away from light.
Just so that it doesn't come as a surprise, I should tell you that it really doesn't have a nice scent. The good news is that once you rub it in, the scent dissipates quickly - you won't get any strange looks from anyone in your office or at the grocery store.
Note: 5 star ratings for this company's products are questionable. They will send an email to you offering a complimentary product if you post a review. If you give the item fewer than 5 stars they will ask what they can do to change it to 5 stars. I told them that my review was based solely on the product's performance and not upon anything they had done. As a result, I never received a complementary product - which really isn't an issue for me. What I have a problem with is the practice of "buying" a particular rating.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am really liking the Eden's Garden oils and have bought a few now. Great for the price and seem as good as more expensive brands.Published 6 days ago by KB
Use this in place of powder turmeric with black pepper in turmeric milk. Good product. Also bought the black pepper from these people, a whole lot easier to use these two products... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Anna
Honestly haven't figured out a way to use it, and ended up throwing it away. My wife and I take Turmeric/Circumin pills instead that seem to help.Published 21 days ago by Kevin L Taylor
Love Edens Garden oils. I continue to buy them. The smell is great and it works perfect on the body or in a diffuser.Published 1 month ago by PRducTjunkY
I use is mixed with arnica and the muscle relief blend, it really helps!Published 1 month ago by Rebecca A.