BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2012
No matter who you are or what you want to accomplish, an important step, something that needs to be done DAILY, is to feed your "bio-computer" (your mind) with inspirational material to help counteract any negative thoughts and attitudes that are holding you back. And these Superhero Success books certainly do that. They are short and to-the-point, but help keep your morale and inspiration levels up. This particular book, on turning fear into confidence, may be one of the most important in the series. Overcoming fear can lead to self-confidence, which can lead you to the success you want and deserve.
on October 2, 2013
I chose this book out of a couple others I had looked at. It talks about different fears and explain to you how to overcome them. Reading this book will increase your self-confidence like it did for me.
on May 18, 2014
This book has really helped me overcome some of my fears. I am shy, but with growing my business if I don't speak out with confidence I will not get heard.
on December 11, 2013
I think this book is a good guide in conquering your fears. It gives you the tools you need to learn about yourself and to become your own super hero.
on March 28, 2014
It was OK. Good enough information, but nothing earth shattering offered here. A good start to make a change in my life.
on October 10, 2013
Quick read and the price was right. Was very easy to read as well. A good book to get you thinking
on April 1, 2013
I haven't read the book yet but from what I did skim through it looks well worth it. As always, review the book first before you buy it.
on May 20, 2013
There was nothing special about this book. I might recommend this to a grade school or high school student. Anyone older, through common sense, should know this information.
on January 22, 2013
Very short length like a newspapaper article.It repeats the same things again and again and seems to give advice to noobs.By the way the cover reflects completely the inside of this book - Total cartoon !!
on November 21, 2012
It is indeed unfortunate that not all of us are born confident and comfortable in our own skin. However, in a competitive world like today we must all learn how to become confident in order to succeed. The fear of failure is the only thing that will hinder us from being the best that we can be. And this kindle book will teach us how we can effectively beat fear and develop our self-confidence. If you have this problem, then you should definitely grab a copy of this book.