BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2017
I lost 5 lbs the first 2 weeks and have been parked there for about a month. No fault of the program. The concept of this program is understanding your metabolic makeup and working it. I'm fat-protein metabolism and should consume 50% protein, 25% fat, 25% carbohydrates daily. I stick to this structure even though I don't follow the program 100% everyday. Also you must eat every 3-4 hrs to maintain good blood sugar levels throughout the day. Plus drink your weight in water everyday. I do have more energy. Drinking that much water everyday is difficult esp on the weekends when there is less structure to my day. Overall I think this program works but you have to work it. It's good knowing my metabolic type. Before starting see your MD to get basic lab work (CBC, CMP, lipid panel). I used labs that were a few months old. You don't have to be a pro but it helps if you have a good knowledge of health. If you're a complete amateur you may find this program difficult. I do wish Dr G would write an up to date version because it's difficult knowing which eating plan to select (hence 4 stars) and some of the information is outdated.
on August 31, 2017
Clearly the only way I have seemed to drop a few pounds in no time. It is very sensible too.
on September 7, 2017
Wife thinks it is helpful
on June 2, 2010
Love this, makes sense and I am seeing changes in my body in only a week and a half!
on May 10, 2010
This book was an interesting read.Not only are there ways to change
eatiing habits but also excersize options. The reader has to determine whether or not they are willing to invest the time and
energy to see this diet thru till it starts to work.
on October 25, 2014
Excellent book.
on October 12, 2015
Excellent
on February 4, 2015
I'm 6 weeks into the 12 week program (Protein/Fat), and have lost over 21 lbs of fat, and 4 inches off my waist. (33 M / 5' 7" / 205 lbs). It seems like there wasn't an editor for the book though, as the formulas in the break out boxes are completely wrong. Stick with the formulas as described in the paragraphs and you won't go wrong.
on January 20, 2015
Good information. I'll put it to use in my daily life.
on January 3, 2015
This is an excellent book that brought home to me for the first time just how overweight i am, particularly since my body composition is 55% fat. I am endeavoring to follow his instructions on water, but I don't feel I can comply with his eating program. To that end I have purchased Dr. Phil's "20/20 Diet" and will be following that eating program.