This book is an entrepreneur's dream. It is full of lessons and stories that will become part of yor arsenal. Pete's unqiue approach to entrepreneurship and marketing is addictive and inspiring. --Jay Conrad Levinson - the father of guerrilla marketing and author of the 'Guerilla Marketing' series
Pete writes with entrepreneurial verve and his simple advice could just inspire you to make a fortune. Great stuff --Richard Koch, Author of the bestselling The 80/20 Principle
From the Back Cover
Pete Williams has been referred to as Australia's Richard Branson. At just 21 years of age, Pete embarked on a highly publicised and successful entrepreneurial venture, to sell the Melbourne Cricket Ground, in pieces!
In How to turn your million dollar idea into a reality, Pete passes on the techniques he used to sell the G, including:
- developing your idea to reach a hungry market
- achieving maximum sales for minimal expense using publicity and leverage
- structuring your business to suit your lifestyle
- pricing your products and services for maximum sales
- tapping into a worldwide market online
- using networking and team force to build your business.