Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.99 shipping
Turnigy 9xr PRO Radio Transmitter Mode 2 (Without Module)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ARM version of er9x radio firmware with EESKYE simulator GUI support
- 24 channel support
- 48 available mixes
- Atmel SAM3S ARM Cortex M3, 32-bit Micro-controller, 512K flash, 64Kb of SRAM
- 4Mb EEPROM for Storing 30 Models
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Spec: Channnel: Up to 24 supported Display: 128*64LCD (dimmable Backlit) Support Type: Heli/Acro/Glid/Custom Model Memory: 30+ Stick modes: 1, 2, 3, 4 Encoder type: ppm/pcm Simulator Interface: Yes (JR & Futaba) Buzzer/Speaker: Yes Battery Compartment: 112 x 44 x 27mm Weight (less battery & Rf Module): 723g
Top customer reviews
Yes, there are higher quality radios, yes, the menu arrangement could be better but I don't believe for a second you'll find a better set a capabilities for the money.
I have three complaints for this radio:
1) My right side gimbal started sticking with full deflection. Simple fix was to open the back and spray some silicon lube on the return detent. 20 minutes and problem solved. This is an engineering problem and something they could probably make more reliable with little effort.
2) Potentiometer number arrangement, 3, 1, 2...really? To the previous reviewer's comments, the positioning of the pots could be better but it's not like this is a surprise to anyone who orders one. The pictures clearly show where the pots are.
3) Would one more 3 position switch add so much cost to make it cost-prohibitive? Flight controllers are very advanced these days with a multitude of flight modes. A single 3 position switch limits options.
I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
I love the fact that the firmware is open source, as it eliminates the otherwise-artificial limitations that would be placed on the product for marketing reasons. For example, the ER9X firmware supports a 32 model memory plus backup / restore to microSD card (included), so there are realistically no limits to how many models (sets of settings) it can memorize. The large community ensures that answers are likely already available -- and if not, easily obtainable -- from Internet forums.
The hardware appears to be high quality, and 9 channels (plus) gives us room to grow as well progress from total n00bs to competent pilots.