- File Size: 1252 KB
- Print Length: 334 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IJDFOG0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #431,870 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.50|
Save $9.51 (76%)
Turning Home (A Small Town Novel Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Turning Home (A Small Town Novel Book 1)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I can't wait for FINDING HOME!!!!
How distracted did I get?
Turning Home is a great New Adult Romance that's almost as addictive as coffee. Brooke was raised extremely sheltered but more likable than most girls who are seen as the princess of their town. Dylan is the town's bad boy. Well, his relationship with his sister sealed his book boyfriend status for me. He's a caretaker bad boy. I fell in love with Dylan and Brooke's story and got swept away from the beginning.
- The Author of this novel did a wonderful job of capturing the southern culture and putting in this book for us to enjoy. This has amazing world building in it's center. Her choice of words was excellent and well-done.
- I loved how the story switched from Brooke's and Dylan's POV. I think this makes the story so much better!
- This story had that insta-love in it. After they hung out for a little while, they had all this electricity and feelings towards each other. I would have loved to see their relationship grow and develop. This didn't bother me though. I just thought it was a little fast even they had crush on each other for years.
- When the big revelation at the end that you have been waiting for after reading the blurb, I was sort of disappointed.
C. Overall:I fell in love with Dylan and Brooke's story and got swept away from the beginning. Just everything about this book just drew me in and wouldn't let go even after i finished the book. The pace and writing was magical! I gives this 5 freaking stars! I thought the story overall was excellent and I had no problems with it other than I didn't want it to end. I love this book!
- Will I recommend this book? YES!
- Will i ever reread this book? YES!
Then we have our beautiful rugged swoon-worthy, rebel (without cause) who didn't take Brooke seriously..
Princess playing house with the pauper? Yes, but all these twists, ahhh so worth it..
I loved that day Dylan took Brooke fishing, that was my favorite part of the book and there was where I saw potential in the two. Very romantic scene in my opinion.
I really loved this book and this author, the book was packed with emotion and drama. I got so connect with these characters and I didn’t want the book to end. I just wanted it to continue. The author did a fantastic job gripping me as a reader. I will most defiantly read more of this author’s book. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dylan and Brooke live in an Southern small town. With all small towns, everyone knows everyone. Unfortunately they also know your business whether you want them to or not.
Dylan and Brooke appear to be polar opposites. Brooke grows up on the rich side of town. Everything is planned out for her life for her already. Does being rich mean you are obviously happy? Dylan grew up on the “wrong” side of the tracks. His parents had to scrimp and save for everything they have. They had dreams for more but they just didn't come from that kind of background.
The idea of Dylan and Brooke being together seriously is not something that is suppose to happen. The two worlds are not suppose to mix. There is a secret that can ruin them before they even started.
Which would you pick? Love or Money? I can't wait for book 2.
This is not the first book I've read from this author. Once you read one book of hers, you know not to plan anything while reading her work. It's just that good and page turning. You don't want to put it down. I now have a book hangover.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The characters come to life. The writer makes you see the story as it unfolds. The story truly portrays young love.Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really loved this book and look forward to the sequel. I just hope we don't have to wait much longer.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
Finally a Good story line and a book worth purchasing; I'm actually excited to read the rest of their journey!Published 17 months ago by JS
This book was great!!! Had a hot guy from the wrong side of the tracks fall in love with the society princess!! Read morePublished 18 months ago by Klipari
This book makes me believe in love. When I was reading I could see this little town with two groups: money and lock of it. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Sophia10115
Ok short and sweet I loved this book . what a great deal for .99 get it while you can. Only problem were is the second book. Read morePublished 19 months ago by ange loves books
I am a sucker for a good love story and this book is just that and more. While some of the spelling and punctuation is off, it's a fantastic love story.Published 22 months ago by SHANNON
Stephanie has done it again. I have yet to read something I can put down by this author. The rich princess, who is tougher than she looks, and the bad boy from the other side of... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College