Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

63%
37%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 2, 2014
Recently I met Jimmy Carter and he signed this book for me. Since I'm from the area that the "stuffing the ballot" issue occurred, I was enthralled at the dirty politics of the mid 20th Century. The book made me more of a Jimmy Carter admirer than I already am. I was impressed by his writing style, his vocabulary, and his interest-keeping story.
on June 28, 2015
President Carter account of his early political campaigns in the 60 and 70s hhe ran for gov three times before he won in 1970 mc govern asked him to be his running mate he said no before Sen e@gleton got the pick good he didn't with that lose. Sen McGovern
on January 23, 2016
Excellent account of a transformative period in Georgia History.