Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Turquoise|Change

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Such a cute backpack, my daughter, a 3rd grader loves this backpack. Roomy too!
on September 10, 2014
Gift for grand daughter only person who had one like this in the school.
on November 19, 2013
After four months, there is still no sign of wear and tear, and the backpack looks brand new. The material has held its stiffness and doesn't seem to show dirt at all. My 6 yr old loves this backpack, and I often hear her receive compliments from her peers. Even though she literally stuffs the backpack full of outerwear, there is no sign of strain on the seams. She doesn't haul around a lot of weight, so I can't speak to the backpack's ability to handle that kind of load. I have been pleasantly surprised with this purchase, and I'm especially pleased that she's moved away from character brands. I'm so glad we found an option without princesses, lights, ponies, LPS, etc... Why four stars you wonder? Purely based on the tactile characteristics of the bag; When holding/touching the bag, it feels cheap, and I can't really nail down why. Sturdy zippers, tight and secure seams, and solid straps don't lesson this sensation. I'm perplexed by my own reaction.
on September 5, 2013
I bought this backpack for my daughter for 1st grade. After 2 weeks of use there was a large hole in the bottom of the backpack. The backpack looks cute but is completely not functional.
on March 19, 2013
attractive, good quality bag. if i had a complaint it would be that i tend to like book bags a bit sturdier. i dont like them to crumple over when you put them down, and this one does. however, it's a good quality bag, good zipper, serving us well, and good price.
on October 16, 2016
The plastic inside lining started breaking into pieces after 2 months of holding a lunch bag, small folder, and occasionally my 1st grader's jacket last year. Not long after that the top handle broke on one side so she could no longer hang it with the other backpacks in the hallway (it's empty when hanging, and broke while empty). It is now our kids rock climbing gear bag and I don't care how well it stays together as long as the shoulder straps stay on. So far so good after a year. More than I was expecting after the first two follies. But it is really cute!
on December 8, 2014
My daughter loves the backpack, nice colors, size. Only problem is that the bottom is made out of thin material and so it lasted less than a year before it got holes in the bottom. My daughter is in 3rd grade and not too rough and doesn't carry many heavy things.
on October 20, 2012
Our office is involved with several local charities and my department agreed to purchase several back-to-school items for one local child. Everyone went crazy over this back-pack. It was a good size and cute too.
on August 3, 2016
My daughter is absolutely in love with this back pack. The backpack is made to be very strong. The designs aren't just stuck on glued designs, they are actually made into the tough fabric that the bag is made with. The stitching seems to be tough and durable, ready to handle all of those back to school books that will be handed out at the start of your child's school year. I can see this lasting the entire school year as long as it is not mistreated, even through every day handle for hours each day. The price was perfect and it is a decent enough size what it is intended for and that is your child's books and necessary school supplies and school work they will need and have. I am very happy with this backpack and I am so glad that my daughter loves it and is as proud of it as she is.
on March 3, 2013
this i was a nice little bag, it didn't last the whole school year, but I have yet to find one of those.