- Weight: 1.44 ounces
LG Turquoise Polka Dots Phone Cover Case AT&T LG Xpression C395 Faceplate Protector
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Protect your phone with style through this Attractive Protector Case and make it tamper resistance
- Delivers ultimate protection from scratches and molds perfectly to device's shape to highlight its beauty
- Reinforced with hard plastic to the sides to ensure the durability of the case and to prolong the life of cellualar device
- Precise slots available for the top and side buttons, charger port/dock connector, headset jack and speaker to allow access to all controls and features on the phone
- No tools required - Just Snap-On for a New Look in seconds
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
i would recommend this product for 12 to 15-year-olds.
When it arrived (Only took 3 days, without express shipping) I was very excited. When I opened up the package, the phone case was scratched, and worn. It looked used! I was very upset, such a rip off! I cant send it back because it would cost more for shipping than the actual case itself. Amazon usually does better! I wouldn't recommend this case at all!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item broke within days and the phone wasnt even dropped. Very disappointed. Not worth the money i paid for itPublished on February 27, 2014 by Gina D. Morales
Love the bright color. looks exactly like the picture! however i have only had it a month and it already has worn spots.Published on October 19, 2013 by Bethany Staller
It is not a perfect fit . A little hard to open charge portal.Pretty color.Need 5 more words to send.Published on May 10, 2013 by Richard Phipps
This was a good case in till it fell and hit the ground the top case cracked! the money was worth it only had it for 2 weeks and 2 days!Published on January 19, 2013 by Sunshine