- Mass Market Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Zebra (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821755412
- ISBN-13: 978-0821755419
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,116,774 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Turquoise Sun Mass Market Paperback – December 1, 1996
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ms. Sandifer's description of the pottery, their blankets, pillows, and clothing, the tools for cultivating the fields, and her detail of the ancient dwellings as well as alleged traditions of the Anasazi Indians gives evidence that a great deal of research went into the crafting of this story.