Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset - PS3
|Price:||$43.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Amplified Audio - Oversized 50mm speakers enhance game sounds for a more immersive PS3 gaming experience
- Independent Volume Controls - Allows for personalized balancing of game and chat audio
- Microphone Monitor - Let's you hear what you're saying while communicating with others
- Bass Boost - Built-in Turtle Beach bass boost adds depth and realism to game audio
- Disconnect from the amp to use with PS4, Wii U, PS Vita or other mobile devices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Complete Product Description
The Ear Force P11 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN) and PC/Mac to create an immersive audio environment for playing popular game titles. The P11 is two headsets in one - a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3 or PC/Mac games. Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play. The P11 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. If you’re serious about your PS3 gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force P11 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
Turtle Beach Audio Advantage
The amplified stereo sound produced by the P11 will ensure that you hear your games loud and clear. We put variable bass boost at your disposal to give your audio a swift kick in the you-know-what when you need it to! You’ll be able to hear sound cues that are missed with conventional TV speakers, such as the sound of enemy footsteps or the click of a loading weapon in the distance. In short, you'll react faster and take them out before they take you out, giving you the edge that can make the real difference between winning and losing.
Numbers Don't Lie
The Ear Force P11 is a top-selling wired PlayStation 3 video gaming headset. This headset can speak for itself!
Get an earful of top quality sound the way the game developers actually meant the game to be heard.
Massive 50mm Speakers
These premium speakers deliver crisp highs and deep, rumbling lows for the ultimate in video game immersion.
Gives your audio a kick in the you-know-what to add depth and realism to the sounds of the game.
Hear What You Want, When You Want
With Independent Game and Chat Volume, turn the game sound up & chat volume down. Or turn the chat up and the game down! The choice is yours.
Dabble with computer games on the side? Well, the P11 allows you to plug and play on your PC or Mac right out of the box.
Top Customer Reviews
** THE GOOD **
- The overall design for the P11 is fairly simple yet sturdy. The cuffs fit snug on my ears even with glasses!(soft foam earmuffs make a big difference)
- 50mm speakers are a nice addition. You often find smaller 40mm speakers on headsets this price.
- Sound quality is exceptional. These easily have performed better than my older Logitech headset and come close to rivaling my Sennheiser HD 515
- Control Box is simple yet efficient. It has a MUTE button as well as MIC and GAME volume controls
- MIC MONITOR!!! Such a nice feature. You hear your own voice in a subtle fashion so you know how loud you are talking which makes for more natural conversations
- 12ft cord is nice especially when other headsets are 6-8ft . The extra few feet make a big difference
** THE BAD **
- No XBOX 360 support
- Frame itself is sturdy but might be prone to cracking if the headset is stressed
- Requires 2 cable hookup. While this isn't something new to the market the cable management Nerd in me goes bonkers! Not a negative just adds to wire clutter
** THE ULGY **
- The belt clip on the audio controller feels very cheap. Be extra careful with it
* Overall the P11 headset is a lot of bang for your buck. It has a fairly simple setup and works for both PS3 and PC/MAC. It brings very good quality audio to the table, larger/higher quality speakers to the mix, and a small army of features that will make any gamer happy. If you do not own a headset this is a perfect headset for a mid-ranged user.Read more ›
best headset made by anybody. I don't like all glitters, therefore let me go into deep core first.
1. Good and matching design for PS3 (Black finish and red stripes makes it aesthetically impressive)
2. Comfortable and light; after long hours bashing buttons, gamers with big headsets like this one would hurt themselves.
However, due to its comfy and light measurements, no worries here! I think I could go all night with this baby! (No innuendo btw)
3. Sound Controller, or AMP will make sure you to have maximum gaming experiences. You can MUTE anytime you want, and increase/decrease your chat volume. The Chat Monitor allows players to hear themselves so that way, player don't have to yell.
4. Sound Quality, it is good period Amped up and stereo is really good. For example, In CoD Modern Warfare or CoD Black Ops, I could hear much better now! I could hear enemies location, footsteps, cooking grenades, and etc. I would have to try this headset with GT5, DeadSpace 1 or 2, MW2, and my other games to realize its extend.
5. Ergonomics, Seriously gamers, if you could buy Sony's brand new Bluetooth microphone, why not buy this?
It comes with TWO features you know. One headset and other crystal-clear microphone. The price is only $50 in Amazon. I believe retailers sell you for $60. It is only $10 difference or so. Yet it is so much better. Trust me, I was an once-a-user of Bluetooth. And I know the pain. haha
6. USB powered, which means that you don't have to charge your thing everyone time you wish to play some games.
1. Cheap Material?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Completely great headset for the price i enjoy it it gives good feedback and sounds great.Published 3 days ago by eduardo
Unfortunately these headphones didn't last very long. The wires pulled out of the volume control and that was it.Published 1 month ago by ottercat3
Honestly I just bought these, because the first one which i bought has had some mic issues. Even though people seem to be complaining, I have had the same set for the last 3 years... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hassan Javed
Feels cheap and the wire that is attached to the headphone broke off because it is cheaply attached to it. I would recommend getting the newer modelPublished 1 month ago by Amazon_is_life
the mic on these is incredibly strong. i spend a lot of time modifying settings in programs to turn it down because it picks up everything.Published 1 month ago by Alex Hixson
I bought this for my PS3 to play GTA V online- typical fun gaming. They headset is very nice and clear. I like how I can hear my voice. Highly recommend!!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The headphones function normally, and they are comfortable.
However, I found two issues with how they work. Read more