Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset - Xbox 360
|Price:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$14.95 (25%)|
- Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
- In-line Amplifier - Quick access to Turtle Beach gaming audio controls
- Variable Bass Boost - Adds depth and realism to the Xbox 360 game audio
- Microphone Monitor - Allows you to hear your own voice in the headset to avoid shouting
- USB Powered - No batteries required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Ear Force X12 Amplified Gaming Headset
The Turtle Beach X12 is the definitive headset for gamers seeking amazing game sound, crystal-clear communication and enhanced comfort – all at an unmatched value. The X12 features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs and deep, rumbling lows. The in-line amplifier puts you in control, with quick access to independent game and chat volume controls and variable bass. If you’re serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the X12 and experience game audio like never before.
Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience.
Variable Bass Boost
Adds depth and realism to the game audio.
Let’s you hear what you’re saying while talking.
No batteries required.
Turtle Beach Audio Advantage
Built for Xbox 360 and also works with PC gaming. The Ear Force X12 also includes:
- Premium 50mm speakers for high-fidelity audio.
- Breathable, fabric mesh ear cushions for enhanced comfort.
- High-sensitivity microphone with flexible boom.
- Fully adjustable and lightweight for long gaming sessions.
Top Customer Reviews
+ Super-sensitive mic picks up everything I say, even whispers and mumbles; this was the single biggest factor to my purchasing these to replace my previous headset, the Sharkoon X-tatic SP
+ Great sound, not overly "bass-y", and you can control the amount of bass with the Bass Boost dial
+ XBOX controller connection is compatible with the chat pad and all Rock Band/DJ Hero/Guitar Hero controllers without an adapter, unlike the Sharkoons
+ Extremely comfortable, even with glasses and after multiple hours of continuous use
+ While they're not noise-canceling, I'd say they cut external noise at least in half, if not more
+ Controller dongle/pod is light and well positioned
- Microphone is so sensitive it often picks up background noise
- I don't entirely like the microphone monitoring feature. I don't personally need to hear my own voice when I'm speaking, but it is a useful reminder about whether or not you have your mic muted.
- Due to the position of the mute toggle, it can be a little too easy to accidentally change the Bass Boost/Game/Chat volumes inadvertently
- Very, very slight static hiss when plugged into USB power, which is apparently systemic to USB-powered headsets. The hiss is less noticeable here than with the Sharkoons, at least
Overall, a huge improvement over my previous headset. The group of people I play with regularly noticed a big difference in audio quality and ability to hear me. Highly recommended if you need a PC and/or 360 headset.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great, if you don't mind the wires. has the kind of sound that allows you to have the edge in gaming because you can actually hear someone sneaking up behind you in the game... Read morePublished 23 hours ago by SkyeAlysa
For the price yo can't beat it. The sound is tinny, unlike my Quite Comfort Bose (totally unfair comparison)
I used these daily in play sessions on my Xbox 360. Read more
I've gone through 3 sets of these now. After a few months, one of the ears will just snap off and hang from just the wires. These do not work for heavy use and are shoddy. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tim Snyder
Did not realize that this was an item for the old outdated system. Hard to set up and hard to use. Total waste of moneyPublished 3 days ago by Nicole
I've owned a few pairs of these over the years now. I think I'm on my 3rd pair in a row. I think they sound great and aren't too expensive. Read morePublished 3 days ago by TenGHz
Still use to this day had to spend $3.00 to connect to next gen console. Completely worth the buy. Recommended for new gamers.Published 3 days ago by Eric Macias
good headset overall, you can find better for the price.
Pros:1_ the fabric and memory foam ear cups help minimize the sweating -although still sweating a bit- and fit my ears... Read more