Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 20, 2016
Second set of these Turtle Beach x32 headsets. My first one, the left arm snapped. I wish that part was not made of plastic. After trying a few headsets I find I do like the sound and ability to switch out rechargeable batteries with these, not to mention the decent battery life. With that being said, I am giving this 4 out of 5 stars.
on August 17, 2016
I bought these because my son's other headphones he could not hear audio. Come to find out the piece you need to hear audio can only come from the manufacturer and are only sold on their site. Very disappointed I could not buy what I needed at the time I purchased the headphones while at the store.
on July 3, 2015
Unfortunately, these headphones will be returned. We are unable to use them as they produce too much static. There may be interference from an outside source somewhere in the neighborhood that causes this, however, the first pair we purchased does not have that problem. They're very nice headphones and are comfortable. Would be great to have wireless so may try another brand before returning to wired headphones.
on December 7, 2016
it was a birthday gift
on March 1, 2016
I've had these for a year absolutely love them. I was just going to buy tb x12 but my best friend that I game with said with the long cord my kids and dog would ruin everything so I got these and the only thing I dislike is the battery life of the aaa batterys are not long lasting but none the less great sound, easy set up, easy to use love them.
on June 2, 2016
The cord for the mic stopped working within a couple of weeks. Had to purchase a replacement cord. Long story, but be careful who you purchase this product from.
on November 9, 2013
im not going to write a huge review about how bad these are. i will just break this down for you.

-decent sound quality
-terrible comfort, ear cups are too stiff and leave you with ear aches if you are a gamer who plays 3 hours or more
-awful battery life, energizer batteries only lasted 7 hours
-receiver was always messing up, had to connect the the receiver so many different times
-break easy

don't bother wasting more than $40 on these, if you want a similar but better headphone try the tritton detenators, so much better.
on December 28, 2016
Purchased for my son as a gift. He loves them. Sound quality is amazing. He stays on them for hours a day talking with his friends. Only complaint is they eat thru batteries! I had to go back and ordered rechargeable batteries and a charger.
on January 24, 2017
A pain to get set up, but great headphones! We always has the wireless Turtle Beach Headsets . . . 2 of them had wires that broke because my little boy and our dog both tripped over them! Other than that, we love all Turtle Beach Headsets!
on January 3, 2013
This headset is awesome. I read a ton of reviews before purchasing and I've yet to have any of the problems people seem to have who wrote negative reviews. Sometimes you get an echo, but hardly noticeable. I play Black Ops 2 and the sound is amazing compared to hearing it out of the TV speakers. It eats through batteries but that's expected and doesn't bother me, just get rechargeable ones. It's comfy for long gaming sessions (unless you're wearing glasses but not a big deal). And I have the MW2 edition 360 and didn't have to get an HDMI adapter. Go with this headset if you're wanting a great gaming experience and on a $100 or less budget.