BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2017
This in combination with MOCREO Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug, 2-RCA Plugs 3.5mm Stereo to Dual RCA Audio Adapter Cable, 3.5mm Female to Dual RCA Male(Red/White) 6 inch has allowed my husband and I to connect the new logitech computer speakers we bought to our Xbox360. It seems to work just fine, no fuzzy audio or anything. Good product.
on February 17, 2017
Awesome product! I have a monitor which doesn't have built in speakers so I had to buy this and an audio male splitter to be able to hook it up to my xbox 360 and computer to get sound. It does exactly what its supposed to with no issues.
on May 2, 2017
as advertised, works great
on October 6, 2015
Yes this device does cause the Xbox 360 to reset when changing channels. For example, I like to switch to watching some TV instead of starring at a loading screen. You cannot do that with this device. It's a trade off when you get better video quality. I recently bought better speakers so it's not that big of a deal. If anyone knows a way to bypass this issue and be able to change channels with out resetting the Xbox please let everyone know.
on May 31, 2017
This works great on my XBOX 360, except that I had to buy an adaptor for it to fit. Once I did that, everything is great. My 12-year old loves it!
on May 15, 2017
I can use my headset and the hdmi port now!!
on August 26, 2017
adapter works great for our travel trailer
on June 17, 2017
Works great. Have no problems with it and it works a lot better than original setup
on May 4, 2017
My son use this on his Xbox console
on June 26, 2017
Worked just how i needed it too. Still use it.