Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- 7.1 Surround Sound - DTS Headphone:X (available on PS4 Pro and PS4 consoles with optical jack) delivers an amazing, 360-degree sound stage with unmatched spatial accuracy. DTS Surround Sound modes and EQ Presets further immerse you in your favorite games (not available on the new PS4 Slim).
- 15-Hour Battery Life – With up to 15-hours of gaming per charge, you'll always be ready to play
- Mic Monitoring – Say it…don't shout it, thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset
- Mobile Cable – For taking calls, mobile gaming, listening to music and watching movies on any mobile/tablet device
- New PS4 Without Optical Jack – Some of the Stealth 500P’s features are affected or not available on the new, slimmer PS4 (2016) without the Optical jack. Visit www.turtlebeach.com/ps4compatibility for full details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Stealth 500P Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PS4 Pro, PS4 and PS3
One of Turtle Beach’s best-selling gaming headsets, the Stealth 500P brings 100% wireless gaming audio on PS4 Pro, PS4 (with optical) and PS3 to spectacular new heights, with large, noise isolating 50mm speakers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound to deliver amazing, 3D 360-degree soundscapes with unmatched spatial accuracy. The Stealth 500P also includes DTS Surround Sound Modes and Turtle Beach EQ audio presets, Mic Monitoring, independent game and chat volume controls, a 15-hour rechargeable battery and mobile compatibility.
Experience crystal clear, interference-free game and chat audio with 100% wireless connectivity to your PS4 Pro, PS4 and PS3.
Creates an amazing, 3D 360-degree sound stage with pinpoint audio accuracy so you can hear the exact location of every sound.
15-Hour Battery Life
An onboard rechargeable battery delivers up to 15-hours of gaming per charge, so you'll always be ready to play.
Say it, don't shout it, thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at teammates and other players.
|Stealth 500P||Stealth 520||Elite 800|
|Compatibility||PS4 / PS3||PS4 / PS3||PS4 / PS3|
|Wired or Wireless||Wireless to console, included cable required for mobile||Wireless to console, included cable required for mobile||Wireless to console|
|Stereo or Surround Sound||DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound||DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound||DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound|
|Audio Enhancements||EQ Audio Presets, Surround Sound Modes||EQ Audio Presets, Surround Sound Modes||Genre Specific Audio Presets, Surround Sound Modes, Mic Presets|
|Microphone||Removable, Omni-Directional||Removable, Omni-Directional||Hidden Boomless Noise-Cancelling Microphones|
|Battery||Up to 15 hours||Up to 15 hours||Up to 10 hours|
|Special Features||Game & Chat Volume Control, Mobile Cable included||Superhuman Hearing, Game & Chat Volume Control, Dynamic Chat Boost, Mobile Cable included||Magnetic Charging Stand, Superhuman Hearing, Active Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth for Music & Calls, Independant Game & Chat Volume, Customizeable Speaker Plates, Mobile Cable included|
One of Turtle Beach’s best-selling gaming headsets, the Stealth 500P brings 100% wireless gaming audio on PS4 Pro, PS4 (with optical) and PS3 to spectacular new heights, with large, noise isolating 50mm speakers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound to deliver amazing, 3D 360-degree soundscapes with unmatched spatial accuracy. The Stealth 500P also includes DTS Surround Sound Modes and Turtle Beach EQ audio presets, Mic Monitoring, independent game and chat volume controls, a 15-hour rechargeable battery and mobile compatibility. Connections:
Top customer reviews
The Virtual surround sound isn't true surround sound. but it does give directions pretty well which is okay.
The plastic itself feels very cheap and brittle and read reviews about the life span being only 5 months.
As a hardcore gamer enthusiast I'm very gentle with my product so hopefully good management is enough for it too last.
I haven't tested the mic yet, but too be fair I wanted a Wireless "Gaming" headset that will allow me to Move from my PC To bed without having wires everywhere which works out VERY WELL.
Overall 4 out of 5 stars. The only issue being how brittle the plastic is, but hey? for a 80 Wireless Headphones they're pretty great.
**Edit- they broke after about 8 months of regular usage. And everyone I know who owns them broke in the same way (5 people). The band just snapped off above the ear. They are just not well made and will eventually break and will not be supported by the manufacturer
- Great microphone quality.
- Great sound quality.
- Decent distance before connectivity drop-off.
- Terrible build quality. After of 2 months of usage, extension portion of the headband snapped under normal usage; both sides.
With the Pro's I gave this product, at the end of the day, if the product breaks down from normal, everyday usage, at stress points where most, if not all headphone manufacturers know where they lie, and continue to use cheap plastic on a $150 product (MSRP at time of purchase), then I cannot recommend this product to anyone.
I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not a guy who is always moving the mic around ar bending it to extremes, so a short from minimal use tells me there's definitely a flaw somewhere. Going to try to get them replaced under warranty to see how their customer service is.
- A detachable microphone, which helps for storage and when you're not using a mic.
- Two volume buttons on the headset that can independently control the volume of the game and the volume of the chat/microphone. ( this was the main feature I was looking for when deciding on a headset)
- Comfortable ear cuffs that cover your ear without pressure or hurting after long game sessions.
- Good sound quality
- The sides of the earphones have the turtle beach logo that continuously flashes while in use. I find the flashing lights distracting because they reflect off of the sides of the chair I sit on. A minor distraction for me, but if you're specifically purchasing headphones to game quietly and not disturb others in the room, I imagine a constantly flashing strobe light may disturb them.