Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4 Year Asurion Gaming Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
About the product
- Enhanced DTS Surround Sound Modes & Presets - Custom DTS HeadphoneX 7.1 Surround Sound modes combine with enhanced Turtle Beach genre-specific presets to further immerse you in your favorite games, movies and music
- Dynamic Chat Boost – Communicate game-winning plays to your squad clearly thanks to automatically boosted team chat audio
- Active Noise-Cancellation – Completely immerse yourself in your gaming experience and eliminate unwanted distractions with active noise-cancellation
- Mic Monitoring – Say it…don't shout it, thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset
- Magnetic Charging Stand – Easily charge and store your headset when not in use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Elite 800X Premium Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox One
Turtle Beach’s Elite 800X isn’t your ordinary gaming headset. Uncompromising, the Elite 800X is the ultimate 100% wireless, active noise-cancelling gaming headset for Xbox One, featuring Superhuman Hearing, DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound, and DTS Surround Sound modes and EQ audio presets that further enhance your games, music and movies. Bluetooth connectivity makes the Elite 800X great for using with mobile and tablet devices, and also allows for streaming music while gaming. Additionally, the Elite 800X comes with a sleek, magnetic charging stand to recharge the headset’s long-lasting 10-hour battery, and to house the headset in style when it’s not in use.
DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround
Creates an amazing, 3D 360-degree sound stage with pinpoint audio accuracy so you can hear the exact location of every sound.
With Turtle Beach's exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting, you'll have the competitive advantage by being able to hear all the subtle yet game-changing sounds, like enemy footsteps sneaking up on your six, other players reloading their weapon for an ambush, and vehicles off in the distance approaching with reinforcements. It's vital intelligence for the split-second, life-or-death decisions that elevate great gamers above the rest. Hear everything, defeat everyone.
Magnetic charging stand
The Elite 800X comes with a sleek, magnetic charging stand to recharge the headset’s long-lasting 10-hour battery, and to house the headset in style when it’s not in use.
Experience crystal clear, interference-free game and chat audio with 100% wireless connectivity to your Xbox One..
|Stealth 700||Elite 800X||Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset + Tactical Audio Controller|
|Compatibility||Xbox One||Xbox One||Xbox One/PS4/PC|
|Wired or Wireless||Xbox Wireless - Direct to Console & Bluetooth for Mobile||100% Wireless & Bluetooth for Mobile||Wired (USB & Optical)|
|Stereo or Surround Sound||Windows Sonic Surround Sound||DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound||DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound|
|Audio Enhancements||Audio Presets, including Bass Boost||Genre Specific Audio Presets, Surround Sound Modes, Mic Presets||Custom Nanoclear Speakers, Genre Specific Audio Presets, Surround Sound Modes, Microphone Background Noise Limiter, Microphone Boost|
|Microphone||Fold-up to Mute Omni-Directional||Hidden Boomless Noise-Cancelling Microphones||Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak Technology|
|Battery||Up to 10 hours||Up to 10 hours||N/A|
|Special Features||Superhuman Hearing, Active Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth for Music & Calls, Independent Game & Chat Volume Control, SpecsFit Glasses Relief System, Mobile App Compatibility (iOS/Android)||Magnetic Charging Base, Superhuman Hearing, Active Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth for Music & Calls, Independent Game & Chat Volume Control||Superhuman Hearing, ProSpecs Glasses Relief System, ComfortTec Fit System, Aerofit Ear Cushions, Circuit Pro Cable System|
Turtle Beach’s Elite 800X isn’t your ordinary gaming headset. Uncompromising, the Elite 800X is the ultimate 100% wireless, active noise-cancelling gaming headset for Xbox One, featuring Superhuman Hearing, DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound, and DTS Surround Sound modes and EQ audio presets that further enhance your games, music and movies. Bluetooth connectivity makes the Elite 800X great for using with mobile and tablet devices, and also allows for Streaming music while gaming. Additionally, the Elite 800X comes with a sleek, magnetic charging stand to recharge the headset’s long-lasting 10-hour battery, and to house the headset in style when it’s not in use. Connections:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these headphones back in early August, at first I was very pleased with them until I started experiencing issues that seem to plague this particular headset. Below is a short list of the positive and negative parts of this headset as seen by me.
- A lot of different sound options to customize your sound experience - most impressive
- The Superhuman Hearing option definitely helps in multiplayer for games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. Many times was i able to pick up sounds of footsteps or reloading of a weapon, that I normally wouldn't have heard, which gave me the advantage knowing my opponent was around the corner.
- True wireless headset, no connecting wires whatsoever from the headset, nor are there any attachments for the controller.
- The battery charge of the headset does last quite a while, enough for hours of gaming on end without needing a charge. It also gives you multiple warnings when the battery is getting low. First warning is given when you have around 30-60 minutes of battery left. As the battery vets lower the warnings come in shorter intervals.
- The head band and earphone plastic seems to be made out of flimsy/cheap material which breaks easily. I've had the headset less than two months and the headband is already broken. For $200+ I would expect something far more durable. This headset is not for people with larger than "normal" heads. I have a melon on my neck, but nothing that would be considered abnormal, I'm just a big guy at 6'7".
- Ear pads get uncomfortable/hot around your ears fairly quickly, constantly having to readjust around ears to remove headset to give my ears/head a break. Which probably contributed to the headset breaking so fast.
- There's a buzzing noise like interference that comes through the headset, similar to when you would leave a cell phone next to a speaker and the speaker would start spazzing out when a call or text would come in. I did extensive testing with this to verify that it wasn't my cell phone. With all portable electronic devices on the other side of the house (Bluetooth setting turned off on headset) I was still experiencing this noise. The noise was soft enough that I was able to hear the game sound, but loud enough to distract me completely during a game (both story mode campaign as well as multiplayer battles).
- Headset periodically loses connectivity to console, I'd have to unplug the power to the headset base for 10 seconds d's and plug it back in to get the signal back. Sometimes when joining a chat party I couldn't hear anyone and no one could hear me, I'd have to restart my Xbox to fix the headset party issues (only experienced this issue with this headset so far).
Would I buy this headset if I knew all of the above problems, probably not. Sound quality and all the cool things it can do are great, but if I can't wear the headset or concentrate on the sound (see previous buzzing noise feedback) then it isn't worth it. I love Turtle Beach but some of these problems seem to run in most, if not all, of their products.
Like other have said, the mic is the only issue as of now for me. The best setting (for now) is to set the mic to "Quite Room" and max out its volume using the app. Until I did that, I was nicknamed "Robot Face" in game parties, and the nicer people said I sounded like I was in a tunnel. Its the best it can be for now, but is still not perfect as far as what my voice sounds like using the built in mic.
*NOTE - I called the Turtle Beach concierge number for Elite headset owners (toll-free line (8am-8pm EST 1-855-887-8555) and complained about the mic and how I sounded to friends. Apparently I was not the only one, and its a huge known issue to the Turtle Beach engineering staff. They are working on a downloadable firmware patch to correct the issue, with release withing "the next week or two." I called back and talked to two other reps just to make sure they all told me the same, and they did. I look forward to this patch because other than the mic issue, they are nearly flawless in every way.*
*EDITED - The firmware patch was released 5/29/15, and the mic volume was increased. It sounds absolutely perfect now according to my online friends. I could not be happier with this headset now as it now exceeds my expectations
Most recent customer reviews
If you only need these headsets for less than a month I highly recommend them!Read more