|Item Weight||12.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||T230A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-230A|
Turtle Wax T-230A Rubbing Compound & Heavy Duty Cleaner - 10.5 oz.
|Price:||$2.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty paste that cleans dull, oxidized finishes
- Quickly and easily penetrates through the oxidized surface to remove scratches, blemishes and stubborn stains
- Restores faded finishes
- Recommended for rubbing down between coats of newly sprayed lacquer and acrylic car finishes
- Easy to use formula
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Turtle Wax is the number one selling brand of car care products in the world with sales in 90 countries. Founded more than 60 years ago in Chicago, the company is recognized for manufacturing appearance and performance car care products for the retail consumer market and the commercial car care and professional detailing industries.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- This rubbing compound does a great job working through tough oxidized paint
- The tub gives you a lot of product, easily enough for 4 - 6 complete car jobs
- Works great with hand application and rotary buffer
- If you let any compound dry on any car panels or glass for too long, it takes a lot of elbow grease to remove. Because the polish is red, it leaves very noticeable splatter
- Compound is a paste, so it does dry much faster than its liquid equivalents
Overall, this product is a great value. You can't beat the price and it does its job well so long as you cover up any parts of the car you aren't working on and you are quick to clean up after any splatter as it happens. It's also important to know that this rubbing compound will not give you a mirror finish. It's made gritty enough to help remove oxidation, deeper clear coat scratches, and overspray. You should be sure to follow this up with a finer polishing compound in order to restore your car paint back to factory condition.
This takes out heavy scratches and heavy oxidization (on single stage paint), but you have to be patient and careful as it can go too deep fairly quickly. Make sure you also have some polishing compound on hand because the finish will look very dull after you've buffed it out. Do your research and take your time.