Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on April 18, 2013
Love this tire shine. But a little messy. But the shine was Outstanding. Wish it came in another form. The brush does help with applying it though. But the spray really isn't even. Just love the end results. I have co-workers and people just walking by my SUV looking at my tires asking me about "What am I using". So I know this does as the results I wanted. I found out what helps the shine. I cleaning your tires really good. You have to put in work in cleaning them to get the shine you want for the Ice Tire Shine to work.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
This is a great product. Can no longer buy in the stores. I have friends, like me, who have been looking for this product. One day I decided to look on Amazon. As w/many other products that are no longer sold in stores, Amazon has it. Amazon's price actually beats some of the prices from the stores, even the one when you order 3 & pay shipping, it is still cheaper by a few $$$. So worth it. Makes tires shine & holds the shine till the next time you wash your car & reapply. Would recommend.
on June 12, 2013
This tire shine is easy to use, although the brush configuration is a little different. I just removed the brush, sprayed on the liquid, and then used the brush to spread out the solution. Worked fine. The tire shine leaves a medium shine but lasts through rain and regular driving as well. Nice buy.
on May 22, 2014
I put recycled tire rubber tiles on my patio. After a year, they were kind of sun bleached and the color a little faded. I use this Tire Shine on the patio tiles with a push broom to apply it and the tiles look like new!
on September 26, 2014
Great product. Too bad you can find it anywhere I gues Turtlewax didn't find the right advertiser to promote this product. The web site I went to sold me the last 3. Oh well, their lost.
on January 22, 2015
As long as it's not watered down/replaced with something else like when I bought it from another seller, then we'll see....
on October 22, 2014
This product does not make tires to look black. It cleans it. But it is a plesure to use with the attached brush. Thank you.
on November 6, 2015
good
on March 8, 2015
The brush works terrific-it keeps it off your hands.
on December 9, 2012
I like the product it makes my tires looks great. Also I like the detachable brush on the container it makes it very easy to rub the product in has a long-lasting finish good for the tires.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.