Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Turtle Fur Heavyweight Fleece Neck Warmer - Carbon
Size: One Size|Color: Carbon|Change

on February 5, 2017
Don't know how we went so long without owning Turtle Fur neck scarf! Got these for the whole family as a last minute idea when headed to a ski trip, this is a cold-weather MUST! Love it, it kept us perfectly comfortable, not hot, and not cold. So glad we got these!
on February 11, 2015
The neck fleece arrived quickly, well packed and made of quality materials nicely stitched. The bright color will match my equally bright helmet nicely! An added bonus I hadn't counted on... since receiving the neck fleece, the local daytime temperatures here in Spokane have not fallen below freezing, so I haven't had an opportunity to test it yet. I did try it on, fits nicely and I LIKE the way it hides the wrinkles in this old neck!

I'm confident that it will shut off the flow of cold air from my neck area into the bottom of my helmet though, so no use waiting to post my review. I would recommend this product and your company to friends... and in fact, have. Bought a second one for my son who commutes over the Seattle area on his motorcycle, day or night, rain or shine.
on April 9, 2016
I absolutely love my turtle fur fleece! We recently moved from California to Michigan and are getting a small taste of Michigan weather. I was looking for a gaiter that would fit closely to my face, but wouldn't feel too suffocating. This is the perfect gaiter! I recently bought another gaiter from a popular outdoor sporting goods store and it doesn't fit or perform half as well. :( I wish I would've just bought more of these! I also used it while skiing and it held up great! Will be buying more this year. :)
on December 15, 2017
I like this product. It's very soft and comfortable and it kept me warm during hunting season. I wish it was just a touch longer, but I'm 6' 4" and have a pretty long neck, so it's probably plenty long for most people.
on March 29, 2014
These “neck gaiters” are so warm and comfortable you won’t be disappointed. There are other neck warmers on the market but they don’t perform like Turtle Fur. We bought one for each of the grandkids (ages 2 to 18) as well as the adult children and they were loved by all! So soft and minimal pilling after numerous washes.

They are perfect for cold and windy days. But if you’re looking for extreme cold and wind protection (skiing at 12,000 ft with biting wind), buy the double-layer.
on January 23, 2017
I decided to buy this instead of the traditional face/ski mask type, because anything that covers my nose makes my glasses fog up like crazy. This, coupled with a good beanie or "russian" hat (not sure what theyre called, those hats with the flaps that fall down over your ears), will keep your head and face very warm considering the lack of actual face coverage. Will it keep your fave warm in an arctic storm? No. Will it keep you warm enough for your every day outing in the snow? Yes! Also, very quality material, didnt itch at all, very soft!
on March 6, 2017
The fabric felt odd to me: slightly slick and 'oily.' I didn't perceive it as high quality. The fabric may be perfectly tailored to its intended use but I don't enjoy wearing it.
on January 9, 2017
Very warm but wish it was a few itches longer and stretchier. Great at wind-resistance and cold days including 13-17 degree weather. I use this for door2door sales and the bright colors are nice and visible. Will cause eyeglasses to fog if you put over your nose.
on March 4, 2017
Soft and warm. Perfect to wear and easy to carry if the temperatures climb. This was my second purchase of a Turtle fur neck warmer since I lost the first one.
on September 12, 2017
Nice for biking in the cold, but not the most comfortable clothing article. Regardless, it works. Just expected turtle fur to be the utmost comfort.